• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh how i love fire fox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was namepros, all the domains or even expressions that can be transformed into domains would be registered and parked on sedo right now.

Yellowmc said:
You must be mad, I would keep all of the money, you would never have to work again!

It's a matter of principle man, matter of Microsoft's gayness...

Matt8 said:
He will probably get sued. Maybe I should go buy ie8 thru ie12.com's and sell them to people that hate MS, then watch them get sued.

It's been done all, they have been registered by these search engines and directories....you know the type.

IE..... Irrelevant Eggplants
Irresponsible Errors
Iraqie eMails

lol......stupid Microsoft, they can try...and they can fail.

methodcomptech said:
on one hand i know we all love FF here, but it is a shame that we need to make our sites cross browser effective. :(

AMEN! It adds uneeded work on a webdesigners part. But I used IE 6 for a bit when I got my old laptop working bc firefox took a bit to load, within one weekend I had adware! ONE WEEKEND! I love FireFox like no other. Ever since I have put it on the kids computer there have been very few adware incidents, we were just scannin it for the first time in like 6 months and it has found 2 Adware Files TWO! AHH I LOVE FIREFOX!

:)

veggie1232 said:
right there with you

WHY DOESNT IE BE MORE LIKE FIRE FOX HELP US ALL OUT A LITTLE

Cuz Microsoft "must be different" *sigh*

You know IE is the only browser, which quite craply identifies JPEG files as djpeg (or some crap like that) instead of jpeg as all NORMAL browsers do! I swear, it's a pain in the **** when making upload image scripts! Bloody IE, I wish it could go to hell.

tandoc said:
Because Firefox is a crock of ----

Sexy? Yes I agree.

Opera sucks bawls.
http://www.kabal-invasion.com/bugjuice/2006/03/top-5-reasons-not-to-use-opera-instead.html
:eek2:

With the way things are going in the Firefox v.s. IE world, in ten years people will be walking around with "e" or "FF" tattoos instead of 6,593rd Street or the LK crown.

It's gonna be great.

There's a simple solution, don't let people with IE access your website. IE users have done it to the rest of us before, now the tide is turning 8)

Why is it unfortunate?

There was a small clothing company here in Australia called 'Harry Potter'. Now, this company had been in existence for YEARS, many years before Harry Potter the book character was even thought of. The clothing company made no attempt to feature wizards or even anything remotely related to Harry Potter, the character.

Unfortunately for this small company; JK Rowling/the publishing company/whatever decided that she shouldn't be allowed to use that name anymore, even though she'd had it for years and her clothing was for adult females, not children (or wizards!). They took her to court and were allowed to force her to stop using it.

Fair?

I think not.

Now in this case, ie7.com is obviously a bit different. But if I want to register ie9.com because my name is Isabelle Elizabeth and I'm 9 years old, why shouldn't I be allowed to? Regardless of the site's content, however, I'm sure if Microsoft wanted to take my domain back, they would. I don't think that is particularly fair, no.

I hate all you Microsoft haters. It shows how mature you can be ;)
What's wrong with Microsoft besides the fact that they stole ideas from Apple, and bought DOS for $50 off a guy.(Yes, I watched that movie Sillicon Valley) But anywho... do you just like FF because it "protects you from spyware"? I'm using IE 6 and I have no problems with Spyware or Viruses. I haven't had a virus in like... a year and I have very basic stuff in terms of needing to remove adware/spyware. I think y'all hate Microsoft just because you can, and you don't have any valid excuses.
My $0.02 :)

I think it goes alot deaper than spyware my reason for not likeing microsoft is too offtopic to post here lol. Anyhows i do think people should be alowed to have the domain they registerd for there own use. And the harry potter story annoys me that the court alowwed it to happen.

Microsoft have been known to hog the market and make it unfair for other companies to join in, why do you think the EU is imposing a fine for something like £1 million per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back