• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh how i love fire fox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matsta said:
I think this was done a long time ago. You can expect microsoft to buy it soon for big $$$$
firefox.gif

Is the shortform "IE" trademarked though? I didn't really think if something was copyrighted you could sue someone for using it. Anyways, how stupid could Microsoft be to not regiter IE7.com aren't they at IE5 currently? I think it was dumb for them not to mostly register up to 20 :p

Chief said:
Anyways, how stupid could Microsoft be to not regiter IE7.com aren't they at IE5 currently? I think it was dumb for them not to mostly register up to 20 :p

lol, that's what I was thinking

veggie1232 said:
Starcraftmazter just stfu no one likes u lol

Stfu urself, just cuz Im right and ur wroooooong :p

anhedonia said:
Incidentally, trillian is a crap program.

I didn't ask for you opinion.

If MSN had 1/1000 of the features trillian did, *sigh*.

anhedonia said:
lol, that's what I was thinking

Whats there to think about, microsuck are the biggest bunch of dimwits there are in the world, if they can't put the simplest features in their browser, how can they be expected to be smart enough to register ie7.com ?

Starcraftmazter said:
Stfu urself, just cuz Im right and ur wroooooong :p

Whats there to think about, microsuck are the biggest bunch of dimwits there are in the world, if they can't put the simplest features in their browser, how can they be expected to be smart enough to register ie7.com ?

Haha, you're crap. End of story.

This is the song that never ends.. Yes it goes on and on my friend.. Some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because ..!

Starcraftmazter said:

Umm... trillian is a client like GAIM, it's different than MSN ya fool.

veggie1232 said:
you really need to get your --- kicked lol ur just an --- dude end of story go ---- off...

:welcome: <--- do the oposite of that
Ian Shannon-Garvey, who are you to talk to people like that. Not exactly everyone loves you either...

Last edited:
Starcraftmazter said:
Well aren't you poetic.....

This is the song that never ends.. Yes it goes on and on my friend.. Some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because ..!

Since you've turned this thread into total rubbish anyway, I thought I may as well contribute :p

veggie1232 said:
you really need to get your --- kicked lol ur just an --- dude end of story go ---- off...

:welcome: <--- do the oposite of that

Didn't get a word you're saying.
Why don't you take the crap out of your mouth?

stuffradio said:
Umm... trillian is a client like GAIM, it's different than MSN ya fool.

Uhhh, no it ain't dumbarse, it's the same thing, it is an application used to chat to people via MSN network.....plus aim, yic, icq and irc.

anhedonia said:
Since you've turned this thread into total rubbish anyway, I thought I may as well contribute :p

You IE groupies turned this thread to rubbish.
God you have bad taste *throws up

Starcraftmazter get the F*ck out of my thread no one wants you here...

GO AWAY

i think they need to add a thing where u can bann people from ur threads

Uhhh, no it ain't dumbarse, it's the same thing, it is an application used to chat to people via MSN network.....plus aim, yic, icq and irc.

Actually, it is almost identical to GAIM... Except GAIM has fewer bugs and loads faster than Trillian.

i think they need to add a thing where u can bann people from ur threads

And you, shut up.

Last edited:
Starcraftmazter said:
You IE groupies turned this thread to rubbish.
God you have bad taste *throws up

I think you missed the part where I said I actually prefer to use OPERA over IE. kthx. If you're going to argue with me, at least get your facts right.

Why doesnt anyone like IE, I just cant understand it, its the best thing since sliced bread.

Internet Explorer - Microsoft leaves no doubt what their products are. If they made toilet paper it would be called Butt Wiper. Internet Explorer is a great name.

Firefox - On the other end of the spectrum, the name Firefox gives no clue to what it is. Could be a car? 80s video game? Lame comic book superhero? Flaming dish at a wild game restaurant? A browser would probably be your last guess.

Plus IE comes installed on most computers so more people know what it is.

Craig said:
Why doesnt anyone like IE, I just cant understand it, its the best thing since sliced bread.
Some of us have our reasons. See post 41 for mine.

IE just doesn't have the functionality I need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back