• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'm not surprised that the most off topic forum on the internet (ok, so that's not true) has a thread about being off topic that's now 10 pages long. Eventually we'll supercede our Longest Thread ever thread that we've got going.

i don't think so you can't really do spam in this thread...(and that one is 211 pages)

Originally posted by Robert
My boss's SL600 2004 Benz came out to $148,000.

Mine wasn't that much. It's an C-240. It was around $45,000 since I got it fully loaded.

But since then I've added about another $20,000 dollars in upgrades (ie. 18" Rims - Giovanni). I dropped it. I added LCD screens.

A car is a car.
Sounds pretty nice. Please post a few pics for me :)

Originally posted by darkcurves
Yeah, why would it be locked?

in thery it will never be locked because the topic is never off topic becasue the topic is off topic so the topic is off topic and on topic at the same time making it on topic so theres nothing wrong...

hehehe.. well, its only 10:32 AM on sunday over here on the west coast, i got more sunday left then you do...

By the way, notnamed, have you got that PM i sent you? if not, you might want to check your PM inbox, because i sent you somthing you might wanna check out.....

oh ya, and i ran across another link that would fit perfectly into that PM, just PM me and ask for it if you want it....

Back