• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

We can raise the thread as our right hand man.

Then we can proclaim ourselves as mobsters and use the thread as our way to forcing other threads to pay us protection.

Then we can make the thread launder the protection money, comit tax fraud so we don't have to give up any of the money, and murder those threads who wont pay protection.

Yeah, it's on like donkey kong... biatch.

If necessary, we can make the thread take the fall once those pesky feds get involved...meanwhile, we hightail it to some margaritas in Mexico.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
If necessary, we can make the thread take the fall once those pesky feds get involved...meanwhile, we hightail it to some margaritas in Mexico.

Sounds like a plan, partner.

Originally posted by Blank Verse

Mixed-up Margaritaville!
But personally, Gimme Tequila any day! :coolmusic

Originally posted by ash-m6.net
Mixed-up Margaritaville!
But personally, Gimme Tequila any day! :coolmusic

I'm not recognized as a 'legal drinker'..:crying5:

but I drink 'illegally'..:biggrin2:

how could you not know who weird al is...

i have like 3 albums of his.. and other miscellaneous tracks...

:bandit2: :classic2: :chinese2:

i don't think so.. search for a discography of him.. if its not there.. he didn't make it.. or check his website.. (google for it :applaudin )

Back