• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

Robert

NLC
NLC
Since people are complaining that too many threads are going off topic - this is an off topic thread.

Topic: To be off topic!

I miss the old days of this forum... like early-mid 2001... things just aren't like they used to be. :(

Originally posted by Bruce
I miss the old days of this forum... like early-mid 2001... things just aren't like they used to be. :(
It's definitely changed since I first joined.

Originally posted by Bruce

Being the 4th person to have registered for these forums.. I must admit that I do miss the old forums when it was WWWThread!

Being the 2621st person to register on these forums, I am your superior?

[/off-topic]

:confused2

Well, I still browse, and usually post, everyday. Don't know what it is, but I keep coming back. I suppose my interest is dwindling though...there are a select few members who post here that make it worth visiting.

aha! We have a thinker on our hands. This post could possible the most on topic we have ever heard. Authough I am sure it will go off topic somewhere along the line.

Well, I still browse, and usually post, everyday. Don't know what it is, but I keep coming back. I suppose my interest is dwindling though...there are a select few members who post here that make it worth visiting.
I know what you mean, I really don't know why I come here. Out of all the forums I could possibly go to I still come to this one. Possibly the hard fought debates, however the ever increasing proportion of 13/12 year olds is making it less worth coming. I tell ya, the kids are just getting younger and younger.

Originally posted by Nick
Paper clip fish tank air filtration duct tape processing unit.
I would like to pay you for this PCFTAFDTPU. I shall offer....1 Blank Verse and half a Jan in order to do business with you. Deal?

The only reason I still come here is that I still hold onto that distant, distant, hope that one day a certain young homosexual boy will return to flood the forums once more with unintentional humour and his unstoppable good looks.

Thankyou Toefur, that has just made my day.....those were the days. Some of the arguments and fights that happened, man they were gold. Captain Sodomy...brings back the memories.

Back