• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

My friend's cat's name was Ruffles, then he was run over when I was in America, he was my favourite cat :classic2:

Question 6: Ohmigod! Isn't he, like, sooo cute!?
A. Dude! I'm not gay!
B. Ohmigod! Like, totally!
C. What are you talking about? You're pointing at a fire hydrant.
D. You sick bitch! You know I'm blind! WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!?!?!!?!?

Originally posted by darkcurves
Wait a minute, Benz cost USD200,000 plus? Wtf? So damn expensive. Wat kinda Benz do you drive?

My boss's SL600 2004 Benz came out to $148,000.

Mine wasn't that much. It's an C-240. It was around $45,000 since I got it fully loaded.

But since then I've added about another $20,000 dollars in upgrades (ie. 18" Rims - Giovanni). I dropped it. I added LCD screens.

A car is a car.

That is pretty cheap. It costs way more than that here, but still, there are so many of them on the road. When will i be making that kinda money.......... :crying5:

I'm not surprised that the most off topic forum on the internet (ok, so that's not true) has a thread about being off topic that's now 10 pages long. Eventually we'll supercede our Longest Thread ever thread that we've got going.

Back