• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

Only if you are in control of the teapot mining monkeys! The screen is looking in disbelief. I can't put up with you circle hunters any more.

Internet Explorer has performed an illegal operation. This may be because you tried to run Internet Explorer.

Originally posted by Bruce
About $75/gram... depends on where you are though...

Per gram? I don't know about you but at my local convience store I get it for $.99 for a 2 liter.

Unless you are talking about the drug. :devious2:

Originally posted by Hobo
Per gram? I don't know about you but at my local convience store I get it for $.99 for a 2 liter.
Oh, Coca-cola?

Soda is generally like 99¢ for a 12oz can or $1.50 for a 20oz bottle out of teh machines.

At the gas station near me you can get a 1 liter for $1.09 or 2 liter for $1.83.

Also, speaking of gas stations, did gas just become really expensive again anywhere else?

$1.83 for regular 87-octane now... kinda pricey.

You think you got it bad.. the rise in price will probably push the price up to $1/litre here...

Back