• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off Topic Thread..

I, too, miss the old days.

I don't know what's up with all the attacks lately. It's tiresome.

oh yes, how he is missed. I propose that certain someone be unbanned! Along with that we need meow and yupapa.

News · Search · Reviews · Message Boards · Related Links · Advertising Info · Contact Us

FreeWebspace.net Community > General > General Discussions > Off Topic Thread..

Logged in user: Kaliber [logout]
Post subject: (Optional)
Message Icon:
No icon

vB Code [help]
Normal Mode
Enhanced Mode

Close Current Tag
Close All Tags
Your Reply:

See Forum Rules (below) for
more information about what
codes you are allowed to use
in your posts.
Smilies

Showing: 20 of 94
[Get More]

[check message length]
Options: Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds and around internet addresses.
Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible.
Disable Smilies in This Post
Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.
Attach file:
Maximum size: 15000 bytes
Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt bmp jpeg

Forum Rules:
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
code is OFF

Topic Review (Newest First)

Gayowulf Has this ever happened to anyone before? You're stalking a girl and then one day she asks you for a ride home. You forget to let her give you directions and at the end of the ride she suddenly asks, "How did you know where I live?"

tandoc Sexual harrassment PANDA!

Kaliber oh yes, how he is missed. I propose that certain someone be unbanned! Along with that we need meow and yupapa.

LeX I, too, miss the old days.

I don't know what's up with all the attacks lately. It's tiresome.

Moonman Thankyou Toefur, that has just made my day.....those were the days. Some of the arguments and fights that happened, man they were gold. Captain Sodomy...brings back the memories.

Toefur The only reason I still come here is that I still hold onto that distant, distant, hope that one day a certain young homosexual boy will return to flood the forums once more with unintentional humour and his unstoppable good looks.

Moonman

quote:Originally posted by Nick
Paper clip fish tank air filtration duct tape processing unit.

I would like to pay you for this PCFTAFDTPU. I shall offer....1 Blank Verse and half a Jan in order to do business with you. Deal?

notnamed Snow tastes good in general, but is slightly cold.

tandoc Aha! I knew that my <fill in the blank> would screw around with your brain!

Nick Paper clip fish tank air filtration duct tape processing unit.

The end.

tandoc ahah! I'm 14!

Muahahahahahaha

Kaliber aha! We have a thinker on our hands. This post could possible the most on topic we have ever heard. Authough I am sure it will go off topic somewhere along the line.

quote:Well, I still browse, and usually post, everyday. Don't know what it is, but I keep coming back. I suppose my interest is dwindling though...there are a select few members who post here that make it worth visiting.

I know what you mean, I really don't know why I come here. Out of all the forums I could possibly go to I still come to this one. Possibly the hard fought debates, however the ever increasing proportion of 13/12 year olds is making it less worth coming. I tell ya, the kids are just getting younger and younger.

Blank Verse Does talking about this thread going off topic mean the thread is on topic? Think about it. Anomaly...

Pony?

Canuckkev Well, I still browse, and usually post, everyday. Don't know what it is, but I keep coming back. I suppose my interest is dwindling though...there are a select few members who post here that make it worth visiting.

tandoc

quote:Originally posted by Robert
lol

lol back to you?

This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Search for Paid Hosting
You can now search our database for paid hosting! Our database includes listings for Shared, Dedicated, and Reseller hosting.

Try a search:
E-commerce Active Server Pages PHP
Unix Hosting CGI Capabilities FrontPage

< Contact FreeWebspace.net - Contact the moderators - FreeWebspace.net >