• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA finals

who is going to win the NBA finals?

• LA Lakers

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • SA Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
As much as I hate Paul Pierce, I have to say they're going to take the series. :D
Although they had the best record in their division, I feel Detroit isn't really a strong team. :p

I am a Boston Fan so I would like to see the Celtics win it all but, I do know the teams in the West are just too much better than the teams in the east.

I don't want the Lakers to win it again. I hope the Spurs can win Game 3 and make the series 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Hopefully the Spurs can eliminate the Lakers so another team could have a shot at the championship this year.

HGW

Woohoo! Spurs didn't take advantage of their home court and now Kobe Bryant has carried his team to the win in Game 3. :D

I feel sorry for Shaq that he is so injured and can't play well at all. :(

Originally posted by Homeygwiz
I am a Boston Fan so I would like to see the Celtics win it all but, I do know the teams in the West are just too much better than the teams in the east.

I don't want the Lakers to win it again. I hope the Spurs can win Game 3 and make the series 2-1 in favor of the Spurs. Hopefully the Spurs can eliminate the Lakers so another team could have a shot at the championship this year.

HGW
i think the spurs will eliminate the la

Haha, Kobe won the game for the Lakers for the second time in a row now. :)
I find it interesting that all the series that are going on right now are currently 3 games to 1. :D

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I hate all these teams...I want the Nets to win. Even though I'm a bigger Knicks fan, they're clearly not winning. So I'll just root for my home team: the Nets.

I am also a fellow New Jerseyan... Lakers are probably gonna win the whole thing... the western conf. finals are gonna be more interesting than the finals :confused2: (like always)...

Lakers have now eliminated the Spurs AGAIN. 4-1

I wasn't quite spot on in my prediction that Lakers will sweep everyone in the playoffs, but I will again predict Lakers to sweep the Kings and whoever they play in the Finals.

Originally posted by allanh
Lakers have now eliminated the Spurs AGAIN. 4-1

I wasn't quite spot on in my prediction that Lakers will sweep everyone in the playoffs, but I will again predict Lakers to sweep the Kings and whoever they play in the Finals.

Lakers made a comeback late in the game AGAIN... :eek:
It's kind of frustrating to see them trailing early in the game... :(

I think the Western Conference Finals will be a close one, though. Kings are coming in as a very strong team with very little injury problems. Let's just hope Shaq is 100% once the series start. :p

My prediction for the Lakers and Spurs series was 4-1 and that is how the series ended but I was way off in the Kings and Mavs series, though. :)

Anyway, Lakers win 4-2. :eek:

Damn, I had to wake up at 5.30am in the morning to watch that game and now I'm having a headache. :mad:

It was worth it though, since the Lakers held off the Kings comeback and took the game. :D

It was also interesting to see the Lakers take an early lead, haven't seen that for ages. :eek: ;)

Originally posted by murat

what did i say ? its 1-1 :D

That sucked...
Lakers were making a comeback but it was too late. But the Lakers took one game at Arco Arena and that is good already as the Kings didn't take advantage of their home-court advantage. :p

Originally posted by murat

what did i say ? its 1-1 :D
And do you want to know why? 3 of the fouls called on Shaq were cheap. Vlade was just flopping and Shaq picked up a few fouls.

If Shaq can stay out of foul trouble, and Kobe can get healthy, the Kings won't have to worry about winning again.

Originally posted by Bruce
And do you want to know why? 3 of the fouls called on Shaq were cheap. Vlade was just flopping and Shaq picked up a few fouls.

If Shaq can stay out of foul trouble, and Kobe can get healthy, the Kings won't have to worry about winning again.

:rolleyes: kings in 6... is what my heart says...

gut says LA in 5 :confused2

Ahhh... I hate this 5-day pause between games... :mad:
I agree with Bruce, though. Vlade was flopping like crazy... :D

Back