• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA finals

who is going to win the NBA finals?

• LA Lakers

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • SA Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by murat

lmao, how often did i say the lakers had luck ? 1 ? 2 ?
well, and people, dont forget Peja is hurt and cant play... wanna see LA when he is back
There's always Mike Biby!

Nets win! 20-1 run in the 4th quarter, man that was sweet. :biggrin2:

Nets 3 - Celtics 2
Kings 3 - Lakers 2

Celtics.

Antoine and Pierce are the only ones doing something. Its just like the Lakers Shaq and Kobe but some other Lakers do some stuff.

Originally posted by Bruce
Lakers are gonna beat Boston in the Finals...

my prediction of the day...
There's still hope, and my prediction still stands.

Originally posted by murat
so, now the lakers are KO. who is next ? celtics ? nets ?

The Lakers are not KO'ed... :rolleyes:
Hopefully, they'll tie the series up on Friday... :)

Seriously, if their role players step up once in a while, beating the Kings should be an easier task for them. Derek Fisher is just cold and so is Rick Fox. And it's so annoying to see both Shaq and Kobe in foul trouble for two games in a row now. :(

Fox actually had a decent game on Tuesday.

But half the fouls the Lakers were called for were complete bullshit. Shaq gets a foul because Chrisitie trips over Shaq's foot?!? WTF?

No. He stuck out his knee at him and almost tripped him if he didnt trip him. Or that was with Bibby. They werent bs fouls. Even if they were. TOO BAD!! KINGS RULE!

Kings suck... especially C-Webb.

And I still have reason to believe they bribed the hotel to poison the food last week...

lol.. just because c-webber is good you hate him :eek:

Kings will r0x over smelly Lakers.

Back