• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA finals

who is going to win the NBA finals?

• LA Lakers

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • SA Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

allanh

Bankai
NLC
do you rate the Lakers higher than the Kings? Who should win the NBA final? Spurs? Lakers? Mavericks or the Kings?

I can't stay awake through an entire basketball game, with the way they pointlessly trade baskets forever, but I still have to pick the Kings. Sacramento is the best, the standings show it. ;)

I hate all these teams...I want the Nets to win. Even though I'm a bigger Knicks fan, they're clearly not winning. So I'll just root for my home team: the Nets.

And I'm gonna say the Lakers are gonna knock Portland out in the first round.

Only if someone steps on his big toe.

If anyone loses their temper it'll probably be Rasheed Wallace.

I know its a longshot since the Boston Celtics haven't been in the playoffs since Larry Bird was playing but, I would like the Celtics to win the championship. Boston is ofcourse my home team. It would be especially nice since the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl this year.

I think the Lakers are the favorate since they won the previous two titles. They are still the team to beat.

Go Celtics !!!!

HGW

Yeah, the Celts rule! I personally want the Raptors to win, but there ain't a chance in hell of that happening, especially as it looks like Vince is gonna miss the playoffs too.

KNICKS KNICKS !!!!!!

Bah.. Stupid knicks cant even make the playoffs.

Kings going all the way! :devious2:

KILL THE LAKERS>!

Lakers all the way! :)
The West is scary, though. Every team (except for Seattle, maybe) has equal chance of winning it all but I just hope the Lakers can get through it. :D
BTW, I can't believe the Raptors made the Playoffs without Vince... :eek:

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'm gonna say Shaq's going to throw some temper tantrums that's going to cost him and the Lakers.

I think that's what Rasheed Wallace or Pippen going to do instead of Shaq..... he's too experienced to make this kind of stupid mistake. Anyway, even if Shaq is ejected, Kobe can always take over and win the game for Lakers.

Originally posted by allanh

I think that's what Rasheed Wallace or Pippen going to do instead of Shaq..... he's too experienced to make this kind of stupid mistake. Anyway, even if Shaq is ejected, Kobe can always take over and win the game for Lakers.

Experience means nothing. Rasheed has been around forever and is still an idiot. Shaq's been suspended this year and everything, and he seems to be throwing a lot more tantrums

Back