• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA finals

who is going to win the NBA finals?

• LA Lakers

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • SA Spurs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Dallas Mavericks

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Others

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Bruce
And do you want to know why? 3 of the fouls called on Shaq were cheap. Vlade was just flopping and Shaq picked up a few fouls.

If Shaq can stay out of foul trouble, and Kobe can get healthy, the Kings won't have to worry about winning again.
Right, and I'm sure the Kings are real scared. As a fan said: "Lakers are only 2 letters away from Losers". It truly describes Lakers' baby attititute. Cry babies, and to think they dominated last year's season and finals.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Right, and I'm sure the Kings are real scared. As a fan said: "Lakers are only 2 letters away from Losers". It truly describes Lakers' baby attititute. Cry babies, and to think they dominated last year's season and finals.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Nice one!!! Truly describes them

Originally posted by GRiN

That sucked...
Lakers were making a comeback but it was too late. But the Lakers took one game at Arco Arena and that is good already as the Kings didn't take advantage of their home-court advantage. :p

Remember though, no team has ever made the 3-game sweep in the finals at home court.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja

You live in New Jersey?? I thought you lived in China :confused2

Yeah, I do live in China at the moment, but I lived in NJ for about 75% of my life. :D (Sorry for the late reply and the bumping of this thread)

wooo hoooo !!!! 2-1 kings!!
i cant beleive how much the lakers rely on the refs.. i think the refs help them out even more than they did to the bulls (but that is to be expected)

That was a terrible game for the Lakers... :eek:
How could they say they relied too much on the refs when Kobe fouled out and Shaq had 5 fouls? It's annoying to see Rick Adelman bitching about the calls when his team was up by 28 points. :rolleyes:

That was a terrible game for the Lakers... :eek:
How could they say they relied too much on the refs when Kobe fouled out and Shaq had 5 fouls? It's annoying to see Rick Adelman bitching about the calls when his team was up by 28 points. :rolleyes:

I demand my team to be up by 30 points, not 28!

Boston won the Nets after a 21-point deficit late in the 3rd quarter! They made history, outscoring the Nets 41-16 in the fourth quarter...Way to go! The refs sure did help the Lakers a lot but they were doomed to lose anyway. Seeing Horry flop was really stupid trying to get fouls on Webber. Too bad, Lakers!

Damn! That was an amazing shot by Robert Horry. He's always good with his clutch 3s, very reliable. :)

Too bad the Kings blew a 20-point 1st quarter lead. Too bad Vlade Divac assisted Robert Horry for a Laker win. :D

It kinda gets repetitive seeing the same damn team win over and over again (which is why I don't like the Yankees anymore). Change is good.

Preference in order from first to last [not including the Lakers since I don't want them to win...]:
NJ Nets (they better get their act together...)
Sacramento Kings
Boston Celtics (hey, I hate Boston like freakin' hell but it's better than seeing the Lakers win again. :biggrin2:)

Last edited:
Damn! That was an amazing shot by Robert Horry. He's always good with his clutch 3s, very reliable. :)

Too bad the Kings blew a 20-point 1st quarter lead. Too bad Vlade Divac assisted Robert Horry for a Laker win. :D
horry can play ? he was only lucky

Originally posted by murat

Are you saying he was lucky when he hit a winning three against the Spurs too?

Sure he's not a superstar, but he's still a solid player. He has experience in these kinds of games. He already has 4 rings.

Originally posted by murat
That's generally how you get on the lakers, it is just all luck. If you bring in a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and make one every 10 games they give you the job.

:rolleyes:

LOL @ Chicken! :D

I still don't get Horry, though. In the game, his three point shooting isn't all that great. He even air-balled one of them. :D How in the world can he be so accurate in the last few seconds of every single game? :confused: :p

Clutchy Horry. :)

The Kings are still a big threat to the Lakers, though. They're holding a home-court advantage... :eek:

Originally posted by Chicken

That's generally how you get on the lakers, it is just all luck.
lmao, how often did i say the lakers had luck ? 1 ? 2 ?
well, and people, dont forget Peja is hurt and cant play... wanna see LA when he is back

I don't think he's going to be as effective as Hedo if he comes back for Game 5 or 6. Hedo is playing well right now, scoring quite a lot of points and grabbing a lot of rebounds.

Both of them are going to be shut down by Rick Fox if he were playing well, though. :p

Hmm...if Pierce hadn't fux0red up his 2nd to last free throw [and had made the last one], they probably would have won--oh well, too bad. :biggrin2:

LAL vs. SAC 2-2
NJ vs BOS 2-2 :biggrin2:

Back