• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catlin: Are you going to pay for the servers for the following months??

Of Course James, or who ever you are, long as you keep the great service up and fix the OS Problem, we have no issues, I'll buy even more, lots more! 100 Sound Good? Or more?

OMG, the way he spoke sounds just the way he looks. amazing!!!! LSC, I spoke to one of them on MSN from Aspiration. I decided not to go with them because I was promised a lot more from the kid over here. Cause you know, he works for cPanel ;)

Yea, Krypton, I just forwared the proof of payment to Catlin and the welcome email to them.

I informed them that I wasnt happy to see direct contact to a company when It was from the reseller. But they requested proof of payment and information and they are going to quote me there price and look to move things over.

OMG, the way he spoke sounds just the way he looks. amazing!!!! LSC, I spoke to one of them on MSN from Aspiration. I decided not to go with them because I was promised a lot more from the kid over here. Cause you know, he works for cPanel

When you buy from me, you buy from Aspiration Hosting, so LOL.

I buy the servers and I sell them, its simply that easy

Catlin,

The issue is you have no sense of privacy, A Reseller never provides the Datacenter with the information. I am asking Jason to post an note from the ticket here, to show some funny stuff about yourself.

scamgl5.png

The issue is you have no sense of privacy, A Reseller never provides the Datacenter with the information. I am asking Jason to post an note from the ticket here, to show some funny stuff about yourself.

Josh, I never gave him that information. I swear I didnt. It must of been Blackadder. I havent talked to the datacenter about you let along APHost

Guys,

I am James here. Could you guys stop all this?
We are here to do business, not for child/adult fights.

Since Catlin said they will still be paying the servers, we'll see how it goes.
For the rest of you, it will be handle on a case by case basis.

Regards,
James

[MyG]Catlin;1004796 said:
When you buy from me, you buy from Aspiration Hosting, so LOL.

I buy the servers and I sell them, its simply that easy

You say that now, you never said that in the 5 days I spoke to you over MSN. You said it came from SoftLayer, explain.

Josh Dagie is not an employee of mine, James, and I will be canceling my services at this moment and opening a dispute in paypal to receive my money back should you talk to him any further. This is a against privacy rights, and I will not buy from a company that talks behind clients back to non employees.

Jason, please do not post our ticket logs here.

Thank you.

You seem like a nice person, but I am not sure where you came in this until I knew the servers where purchased from you. Of course, since no one informs me or lies, so they can keep clients. If someone would have just told me in the beginning it was from Aspiration, I would have not goen crazy, but when I called SoftLayer and they said they didnt have this resller (Catlin), what would you do, think its a lie!

[MyG]Catlin;1004806 said:
Josh Dagie is not an employee of mine, James, and I will be canceling my services at this moment and opening a dispute in paypal to receive my money back should you talk to him any further. This is a against privacy rights, and I will not buy from a company that talks behind clients back to non employees.
I only provide informations as it seems you have "closed down" your business.
I have said in my previous post that since you have assured us that you will pay the servers, we will see how it goes.

I will only deal with new servers from any other people.

Thank you.

Regards,
James

By the way, Catlin, we do uphold to our Privacy Policy. We have requested for verifications and he was able to provide us with the IP address as well as the hostname of the server.

James, I DO respect you, but come on. This guy has scammed people here, the clients have the right to know WHAT is going on.

My friend Catlin, who said I was working for you? I dont recall that anywere.. I recall speaking to him as he was in contact with me. So since yuor the company refund my $85 dollars.. Lets grow up here.

Not to mention you complain about privacy you let my information go to another company.. Thats were the issue lies for privacy wouldnt you say?

Last edited:
I am sorry Jason but I have to be professional in handling things here.
The scamming things is between him and his client, it has nothing to do with our company. As far as we are concern, he is only a 'scammer' if he does not pay us.

I am sorry but I cannot disclose anymore information as I have to uphold to my company's Privacy Policy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If any customer of Catlin wishes to put a temporary holder page up, I will happily provide the shared hosting means to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back