• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Catlin I think your saidly mistake my friend. I ordered the machine from you. Sounds like you cant keep your clients even organized. ahaha.

Lost is a totaly different client. But you keep up with your stories, the truth is everyone here has already stopped believing you.

Some of us never did trust him...I stopped trusting him right after he lied about his age

Comeon guys age is just a number. So what if someone is 17 and is a host they might be damn good at it. but dont lie about it

*FIRE THE NUKE!!!!*

LMFAO! This is way to funny, Catlin you have really screwed this one up. By the way, you still owe me $42.50 for a server that I never got. Technically its not about any money, its about you lieing to me. Oh well, Karma works in amazing ways.

Listen, unless you want to go through Samsara, pay them their sodding money and get at least a little bit of good karma, okay? I am so Jesus ;l

I think he does...Judging by how he asked "where is my $85"

*nuke is armed and ready*

Thats not the same guy! LMAO

Wow Catlin I think your saidly mistake my friend. I ordered the machine from you. Sounds like you cant keep your clients even organized. ahaha.

Lost is a totaly different client. But you keep up with your stories, the truth is everyone here has already stopped believing you.

But im done with this all, Ill take this legally already left voice mail with your so called financial officer Bryan, your phone number on paypal, paypal directly regarding your age. And trust me I wont stop.

I got plenty of time to dispute this issue..

You bought it on behalf of a client who doesnt want a refund, the account info is for him NOT You, so your case is no more. Just like Judge Judy says, YOUR AN IDIOT

If your in Australia why are you up at 3:27am?

I think we have more lies - Give up, Your washed up.
AMZ Version 2.0

Hmmm I believe we need to have Jan do an IP check on his IP to see if it is showing Australia...

Oh wait, he will just dispute that saying its a proxy

[MyG]Catlin;1004736 said:
You bought it on behalf of a client who doesnt want a refund, the account info is for him NOT You, so your case is no more. Just like Judge Judy says, YOUR AN IDIOT

Like Judge Tracker says

*SET Coordinates tp Catlin where ever he may move to in the next 10 minuets*

I like how you add the smile after the insult, I might start doing that.

Yes I would like to see a MOD confirm he is in fact connected to a IP in australia...

[MyG]Catlin;1004751 said:
Is it a crime to be late? LOL, dont think so.

Unless you're either at a stag night, just been divorced, or a terrorist, it is suspicious.

Well haha check his nerdy picture of himself now on msn.. so much for him trying to be some big military guy.

Im actually glad to here hes a kid, would be really pissed to here my fellow soliders are immature adults. lol

Yea the child claims to have sent refunds, claims FWS admins say Im a fake, claimed to be a ghost and no one can come after him. Hes a child that will someday get caught and when he does so help him.

Also I found it funny hes resurfaced and is saying that his business model is:

It goes: Burst.NET > ASPIRATION HOSTING/James > MGS > Client

Oh and he pulls a geekrack, sells your information to others to contact you. I got a call from BurstNet saying I owe them $500 for some services I dont actually have.

Hes using the site http://mgshosting.net/ now.
Why must this have something to do with us..... :(

@ Catlin: Are you going to pay for the servers for the following months??

Sorry CnR, I did find the top image on your blog ;) Krypton, you lot will start arguing sooner or later, so I'm keeping the peace! :)

Hey,

Just finished speaking to aspirationhosting.com let them know you were screwed over, they can transfer your account to them.

They supposidly have colocation in burstnet and another datacenter. So you can pay the same price deal with them. Iv spoken to an James hes understanding once I explain this all to him.

EDIT:
Yea, My apologizes haha, was a bit imature to mention, but its the downward truth if he would keep his identity true, we wouldnt be in this mess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back