• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also emailed cPanel with my FWS email address. I sent it to their sales dept. because I didn't see anywhere else to send it :lol:. Lets see if they even respond, but it seems that's been taken care of.

Hi!
Heeee. There's more! :) Guess who decided to fire off a email to cpanel?

As expected..<drum roll please>

Eric Gregory responded, "We do not have anyone on our staff by that name."

Bryon

Ready to hear something funny, I just got off the phone with Catlin mother. Yep, I found his real phone, his location is NB. She is well aware of everything now, and is he in huge ----! Oh yeah, spoke to him, he sounds like a freaking lunatic. Jan, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you to the power of the interwebs

Great, then ill be calling tomarrow, to inform her of some more, were let it all settle so he thinks hes all clear.

lol the kid wasnt smart, 5 minutes of searching and found him:

Declinded by 4 gaming clans for not following instructions
Hired then fired from filefront after I called them
A member of a few communities as mods fired after I informed of his age.
Lol classmate'ed his name got his public school, ran that to facebook to his highschool. Informed his highschool by email of his acts

And Now to call his momy tomarrow. Not to mention paypal is now aware of his age

And the ---- hits the fan.

What a damn bloody looser. I'm just glad that he's gone, and keep us updated on refunds ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully not nearly as many have posted in this thread. I myself know of 2 tho *They shal remain nameless* :p

That is why I always do research before I go with a host

Oh well, for me, I just get 1 reliable provider and stick with 'em ;) That way, you can hardly get screwed as long as you've got backups :p

Can anyone forward his phone number to me :lol: I fancy filing a law suit on their asses!

God I can't believe how funny this thread is, definitly one for Thread's To Remember, and my god it should be stickied! Its incredible :p

Can anyone forward his phone number to me :lol: I fancy filing a law suit on their asses!

God I can't believe how funny this thread is, definitly one for Thread's To Remember, and my god it should be stickied! Its incredible :p

I disagree. Why? BECAUSE it's bloody funny and bloody incredible not just funny and incredible.

I just want to give LSC some rep for finding his Facebook through Classmates and contacting his school.

That was so genius.

So how old was this kid anyway?

--

This kids summer is ruined. He will probably be suspended/expelled from school, and his online reputation is ruined. How much worse could it get for him?

He probably has no REAL friends either.

Thats whatas worse.

I bet you in a few days he will either go into withdrawal or commit suicide..

if he hasn't done so already

This kids summer is ruined. He will probably be suspended/expelled from school, and his online reputation is ruined. How much worse could it get for him?

In that case, yes they can! I'm very tempted to file a lawsuit on him, I am sick of his constant bashing's against me, all that from here, and from emails & msn.. I've got the evidence, just need to file it tomorrow.

Oh and hat's off to Josh *LSC* for reporting him to his school! :beer:

Hey.

The main reason for contacting the school was due to some reports of him working well at school (stealing the designs, his forum board community etc. according to his "financial Offficer") and yea spelt that way for a reason.

Like Iv mentioned the only problem anymore is google caches everything, just like my address was there in 5 minutes within being posted. Catlins whole life of schools, facebook, clans (gaming) hes attempted and failed to join, etc.

Not to mention his unique msn account used for everything.

Myself and Jose (kryp.) talked for a bit last night regard it all.

I wont share his phone number publicly, unless your an effected party. We did call his mom a third time and shes now claiming to not have a kid called catlin but christopher, but when asked to speak with him he knew who we are.

His mum's trying to hide something by the sounds of it Josh, to be honest I'm going to file this with a lawyer then just leave it, hoping something good happens. I serously think little Catlin here's messed with the wrong type of people here!

7/6/2008 1:05:40 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie ohh ----
7/6/2008 1:05:43 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie E3 is next week
7/6/2008 1:05:51 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie or the week after
7/6/2008 1:06:03 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie I gotta get my plans together then
7/6/2008 1:06:44 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie log onto your fb
7/6/2008 1:07:19 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker cant right now, lol. im not at home, lol at my office,
7/6/2008 1:07:21 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker no FB'ing from there
7/6/2008 1:07:42 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie wow, Hudson Design lets us access FB from work
7/6/2008 1:07:54 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie you must got one of those strict companies
7/6/2008 1:08:03 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker nope, lol
7/6/2008 1:08:16 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker just i dont do it when i work i work
7/6/2008 1:08:41 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie I have clients on facebook for hudson so I keep it open
7/6/2008 1:08:42 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie lol
7/6/2008 1:11:11 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie so much to do this summer, E3, nVision 08’, Adobe Webdesign conference etc
7/6/2008 1:11:36 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Yea I recall you claiming to be able to get me E3 pass ;) haha
7/6/2008 1:11:49 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie its not that hard
7/6/2008 1:12:04 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie ohh ya
7/6/2008 1:12:06 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie QuakeCon
7/6/2008 1:12:08 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie woot
7/6/2008 1:12:58 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie nVision 08 is better than E3
7/6/2008 1:13:12 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie well known fact ;)
7/6/2008 1:15:19 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie See the funny thing is, Mike my lawyer just said that unless FWS goes after me for personal information release, it cant be done, internet doesn’t have a privacy act, we live in Canada remember? ;)
7/6/2008 1:15:41 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie home of the worst laws and worst DMCA
7/6/2008 1:15:51 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie well I did live in Canada
7/6/2008 1:15:54 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie dont now
7/6/2008 1:17:02 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie And we dont got a computer missuse act since 1990, Mike has been a lawyer for 30 years, he knows ;)
7/6/2008 1:18:05 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Yea well they are already willing to prepare all papers if I require lol. thats all. so it wouldnt matter
7/6/2008 1:18:41 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie also FWS is a public talk forum and wouldnt hold up in court, direct quote
7/6/2008 1:18:52 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie public talk forum = free speech
7/6/2008 1:19:23 PM Dargie Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Lol anything can hold up in court, lol.. its upto the judges discression which is all you have to convince, so lol idk about that, I wouldnt piss me off regarding it and I may let it slide.
7/6/2008 1:20:07 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie Nah it normally doesnt, I got taken to court before over a comment said on a public forum, it was thrown out on the grounds of free speech ;)
7/6/2008 1:21:23 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie Ive seen enough cases to know, I may be under age but I know well ;)
7/6/2008 1:22:18 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie whats the point of banning people from forums if they are on a proxy, it doesnt make sense
7/6/2008 1:22:41 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie unless you range ban, they can get back in
7/6/2008 1:23:53 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie same with paypal, whats the point of paypal disputes, when once you lose, your account gets suspended, you just make a new one under a new name
7/6/2008 1:23:55 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie and info
7/6/2008 1:24:00 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie god these people are stupid
7/6/2008 1:24:38 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie its really sad
7/6/2008 1:26:03 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie Your paypal account: Gottersoldier@hotmail.com has been deactivated and closed. Thank you for closing your account
7/6/2008 1:26:28 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie w.e
7/6/2008 1:27:38 PM Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker Dargie its so simple to close accounts during disputes, paypal really sucks, I'll just make a new one again ;)

Direct Copy from msn logs, of course for him they arent true..

just outta blue talks to me, like theres nothing wrong. IDK think he got my message i sent a few days ago finnally asking why he ran. lol.

What an idiot, this kid really needs some kind of intervention. He got taken to court before when underage? Wouldn't his parents be liable for any court action? I hope Dan gives him that good Irish spanking.

Yes. IDK if Its on this chat or my other msn account, I straight up asked him how is your highschool, hes like its okay i dont like the teachers, to many druggies dont really wanna go back.

Which proved hes in canada haha.

Hey everyone, had to catch up to this. Well I have to wait a couple of more days for PayPal to decide what to do. You would think that a lot of complaints on PayPal, they would do something. Anyways, here is a nice conversation from MSN before he officially blocked me (w000000t):

To: Catlin@MyGHosting.org
Start Time: 1:30:39 PM; End Time: 1:30:48 PM

Jose Castillo says: (1:30:46 PM)

closing your paypal means noting you jackturd

To: Catlin@MyGHosting.org
Start Time: 1:30:54 PM; End Time: 1:43:30 PM

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:30:55 PM)

ya it does

Jose Castillo says: (1:30:59 PM)

not really

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:04 PM)

all your information is still in account

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:06 PM)

means you wont get refund

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:07 PM)

loser

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:08 PM)

No its not

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:10 PM)

its all fake

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:10 PM)

actually

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:11 PM)

i will

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:12 PM)

lol

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:16 PM)

it has been

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:17 PM)

i can see you know nothing

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:34 PM)

you must have been sleeping in class

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:45 PM)

LOL, my ISP is a proxy, Paypal has fake infomation

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:51 PM)

I never give my real addy out

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:31:52 PM)

enjoy

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:58 PM)

lol

Jose Castillo says: (1:31:59 PM)

sure you don't

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:05 PM)

your a very bad scammer

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:07 PM)

do you know that

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:32:08 PM)

and no company will give you my info

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:11 PM)

actually

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:13 PM)

they will

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:16 PM)

I have my ways

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:19 PM)

you know ---- about who I am

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:22 PM)

;)

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:32:28 PM)

no they wont ;)

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:33 PM)

trust me they will

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:32:39 PM)

Cuz none have them

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:32:40 PM)

LMAO

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:42 PM)

yep

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:43 PM)

sure

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:32:43 PM)

only my work has my real addy

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:53 PM)

are you done being a ----tard, oh way, you cant

Jose Castillo says: (1:32:57 PM)

its just how your mother raised you

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:33:23 PM)

My mother raised me away from comps, I taught myself the rest

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:29 PM)

sure

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:33 PM)

more liez ehh

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:33:35 PM)

Your just a loser who cant read Terms of Services

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:33:36 PM)

Fag

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:39 PM)

lol

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:44 PM)

is that all yo ucan do

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:46 PM)

is curse?

Jose Castillo says: (1:33:51 PM)

are you that immature?

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:34:02 PM)

You cant do ---- via the law ^^

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:03 PM)

cause I mean I am "supposedly" yonger then you

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:09 PM)

haha thats what you think

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:17 PM)

apparently you slept in your economies class last year

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:34:18 PM)

Thats what I know, Mike already told me

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:26 PM)

I dont give a ---- who MIke is

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:28 PM)

another fake friend

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:34:36 PM)

Mike's a corp lawyer idiot, 30 years of law

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:39 PM)

yeah

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:40 PM)

sure

Jose Castillo says: (1:34:48 PM)

another one of your scammer buddies

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:35:14 PM)

LOL, u google his name, hes on the texas bar

Jose Castillo says: (1:35:24 PM)

yeah, google Mick in texas

Jose Castillo says: (1:35:25 PM)

thats smart

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:35:31 PM)

Mike idiot

Jose Castillo says: (1:35:35 PM)

w/e

Jose Castillo says: (1:35:38 PM)

you make it seem like I car

Jose Castillo says: (1:35:40 PM)

caer*

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:35:46 PM)

Terms of Service doesnt offer refunds

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:35:53 PM)

you canceled before your time

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:35:54 PM)

so no money

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:00 PM)

I dont care about any ToS

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:10 PM)

in fact its not about the money anymore

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:18 PM)

I will fly my --- to NB and kick your ----ing ---

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:20 PM)

ToS is a legal blinding contract

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:24 PM)

Im not in NB Loser

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:27 PM)

legal when the company is true

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:27 PM)

come to Sydney

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:33 PM)

ha, even better

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:35 PM)

I love australia

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:41 PM)

Its still legal, it was signed by a lawyer and Judge

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:47 PM)

by the way you know how I know your 17 years old

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:47 PM)

and written by a lawyer

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:36:48 PM)

idiot

Jose Castillo says: (1:36:56 PM)

no adult ends sentences in idiot, loser ,etc

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:02 PM)

Im not 17 ;) younger

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:02 PM)

by the way

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:02 PM)

loser

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:05 PM)

see

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:09 PM)

younger

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:10 PM)

even better

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:16 PM)

your just a n00b

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:18 PM)

that one day

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:21 PM)

will get what you paid for

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:24 PM)

even better because you cant go after me

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:29 PM)

actually

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:30 PM)

I can

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:31 PM)

very much

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:31 PM)

Im too young to be sued here LMFAO

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:35 PM)

my father is a lawer

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:40 PM)

I'll sue your parents

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:40 PM)

A lawer

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:44 PM)

lawyer&

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:46 PM)

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:49 PM)

hes a lawer?

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:37:53 PM)

he bangs a lawer?

Jose Castillo says: (1:37:55 PM)

?

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:00 PM)

LOL

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:00 PM)

are you just born an idiot

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:13 PM)

go back to english

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:14 PM)

I mean I am sure

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:14 PM)

class

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:19 PM)

well I am spanish dumbass ;)

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:20 PM)

Second door on the right

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:30 PM)

Spanish is some pussy ------ lang :D

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:38:33 PM)

;)

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:34 PM)

sure it is

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:50 PM)

you make it seem like anything you say affects me

Jose Castillo says: (1:38:50 PM)

lol

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:39:23 PM)

you make it seem like Im scared of your "lawer Team" My "lawyers" are better and I know all the judges

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:29 PM)

lol

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:32 PM)

I dont need any lawyers

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:35 PM)

to kick your ---

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:39:36 PM)

You wouldnt make it into court

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:37 PM)

is that you have?

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:39 PM)

a lawyer?

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:39:53 PM)

I could kick your white --- anyday -----, bring it

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:39:58 PM)

:)

Jose Castillo says: (1:39:58 PM)

haha

Jose Castillo says: (1:40:00 PM)

go ahead

Jose Castillo says: (1:40:09 PM)

I want to see this end up on youtube

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:40:33 PM)

ohh yes, the 15 year old kicking the ---- out of some perv that cant read the ToS

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:40:47 PM)

We might make Larry King Live.

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:40:55 PM)

or maybe Nacy Grace

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:41:32 PM)

Simple as this: I can kick your white --- on the street, in court.

Jose Castillo says: (1:41:35 PM)

haha

Jose Castillo says: (1:41:36 PM)

sure

Jose Castillo says: (1:41:37 PM)

you can

Jose Castillo says: (1:41:43 PM)

a poor --- kid that scams people

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:41:43 PM)

have fun.

Jose Castillo says: (1:41:52 PM)

oh yeah you'll make it

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:41:52 PM)

Poor? Im quite Rich

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:42:01 PM)

I hold stocks in leading companies

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:04 PM)

ha, then --- your rich --- mom to pay you and stop scamming people ;)

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:06 PM)

OH YEAH

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:42:07 PM)

TSX, NYE, etc

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:07 PM)

i belive that

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:08 PM)

lol

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:42:22 PM)

Im richer than my mother.

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:24 PM)

I stopped believeing you the day I meet you

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:42:24 PM)

;)

Jose Castillo says: (1:42:27 PM)

sure you are

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:42:52 PM)

Im more connected, richer and smarter than you, enjoy the rest of your life

Jose Castillo says: (1:43:02 PM)

sure you are

Jose Castillo says: (1:43:09 PM)

I dont need to be a millionaire to enjoy life

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:43:14 PM)

Welcome to the Ban List of the kid that kicked your ---, its a cold world out there in a box

Jose Castillo says: (1:43:18 PM)

because at least I have friends and damily who care

Jose Castillo says: (1:43:20 PM)

family*

Catlin :: Now, I'm not a political analyst, but I am a thinker says: (1:43:22 PM)

have a nice day XD

Jose Castillo says: (1:43:25 PM)

see ya n00b

Lol, what an epic thread.

14053793.ArguingOnTheInternet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back