• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catlin,

You've been caught out. Stop getting all defensive!

*Yawns*, Well I made an agreement to Carl to stop this nonense, so Im brining my foot down, Im NOT Going to reply to this madness. End Of Story, and they all hosted happily ever after.

[MyG]Catlin;1004706 said:
Me moving from US/Canada to Australia is a good reason to keep me offline

Refunds were issued, END OF STORY.
And your IP didn't change? Weird.:eek3:

Good catch Jan, another lie in the belt of Caitlin. Somehow the hosting industry seems to attract people with serious psychological disorders (vaguhost, geekrack, and now this).

Hi!
Heeee. There's more! :) Guess who decided to fire off a email to cpanel?

As expected..<drum roll please>

Eric Gregory responded, "We do not have anyone on our staff by that name."

Bryon

Ready to hear something funny, I just got off the phone with Catlin mother. Yep, I found his real phone, his location is NB. She is well aware of everything now, and is he in huge ----! Oh yeah, spoke to him, he sounds like a freaking lunatic. Jan, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you to the power of the interwebs

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, then ill be calling tomarrow, to inform her of some more, were let it all settle so he thinks hes all clear.

lol the kid wasnt smart, 5 minutes of searching and found him:

Declinded by 4 gaming clans for not following instructions
Hired then fired from filefront after I called them
A member of a few communities as mods fired after I informed of his age.
Lol classmate'ed his name got his public school, ran that to facebook to his highschool. Informed his highschool by email of his acts

And Now to call his momy tomarrow. Not to mention paypal is now aware of his age

Last edited:
Not that much good work, the only dumb thing on this, is how did I recommend someone to him without searching his name, checked his company title not his name :(.

*smacks self*

Well at the end of the day, lets all hope this is resolved, and hes learned to be honest. Maybe in a few years he can try again with a proper attitude.

Well at the end of the day, lets all hope this is resolved, and hes learned to be honest. Maybe in a few years he can try again with a proper attitude.

and not on a freeresellers account ;)

This was bound to happen. You coould pretty much see it by his attitude throughout the forum.

Why recommend anyone unless you have used them personally?

I had recommended them for the speedy responses on tickets and setup time for a server. Mine atleast was setup quickly, and they were friendly.

But the truth is they sold useless crap and ran away. :(. Luckly I got to tell them other party before they ordered.

I cant wait till my song is finished and I can put it in my sig for all to hear.

:)

This almost deserves its own song!

@LSC sadly that is probbly what he was aiming for :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back