• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, he's dug himself into a canyon, not a hole.
You really going to sue him? If so, good luck :D

Oh well, he's dug himself into a canyon, not a hole.

tourgrandcanyon1ts8.jpg

I would venture to say he was at the bottom of that

Last edited:
Yea the child claims to have sent refunds, claims FWS admins say Im a fake, claimed to be a ghost and no one can come after him. Hes a child that will someday get caught and when he does so help him.

Also I found it funny hes resurfaced and is saying that his business model is:

It goes: Burst.NET > ASPIRATION HOSTING/James > MGS > Client

Oh and he pulls a geekrack, sells your information to others to contact you. I got a call from BurstNet saying I owe them $500 for some services I dont actually have.

Hes using the site http://mgshosting.net/ now.

Last edited:
Dylan says:
do you happen to have that order link for me?
Catlin says:
I shut down myg

humm? Need to find a bigger hole.

Someone get the dynamite!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure this is in the wrong section, but could not find a good place. Right then, so last week June 27th, I spoke to Catlin the owner of MYGHOSTING.ORG on MSN and via email. He offered me a good deal on a server, this was before I had read his feedback on this site. So I had paid for the first month, before I paid his site had a 15 day money back if I was not happy, his site seemed very good and well done. I did an IP trace and he came out clean with being hosted with SoftLayer. Any who, it was 48 hours and I had yet to recieve my dedicated server, so I told him on MSN that I was going to cancel because it was taking way too long. He said that it was SoftLayer's fault. I contacted SoftLayer and they told me they don't have a reseller by Catlin name or by his company or emails. So I went and canceled, at that time he had removed the 15 day money back image and from his Terms of Service. I did the cancel, and the day before he had told me on MSN that if I had to cancel, I would get the moneyback. He also told me it cost $200+ to cancel a dedicated server, I am not sure if that is true or not. Anyways, I have filed a PayPal dispute on him for a total of $42.99. He has not replied to it in 3 days. PayPal told me that if he does not reply within 10 days, then they take action. The email on his PayPal bounces back to me and his phone on account doesn't work either. Surprisingly, he has not been on MSN since then and his website is now suspended, SURPRISE!!! This is a warning to all, I am sure most of you know, I am not sure if this is all a scam or what, but I am going to get my $42.99 back. You bastard, you can run but you can't hide!!!

Ohh wowwowowooww, I just issued refunds last night. Congrats. I just got off the phone to paypal. My phone number and addy has nothing to do with you. I also moved countries which was why I was out of reach. MGS was terminated when I moved. Also Refunds arent offered if it isnt in the TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MyG]Catlin;1004695 said:
Ohh wowwowowooww, I just issued refunds last night. Congrats. I just got off the phone to paypal. My phone number and addy has nothing to do with you. I also moved countries which was why I was out of reach. MGS was terminated when I moved. Also Refunds arent offered if it isnt in the TOS.

Uh huh.....

Anyone got some blast caps?

[MyG]Catlin;1004695 said:
What took you so long to issue them? You moving isn't an excuse.

http://mgshosting.net/index.php?page=tos

YOU AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 4 ARE REASONABLE AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN ECONOMIC BASIS WITHOUT SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS.

4.2 YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM: (I) YOUR AND YOUR END USERS’ USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE LICENSED MATERIAL; (II) ANY VIOLATION OF THE AUP; (III) ANY BREACH BY YOU ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT; AND/OR (IV) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY YOU.

4.3 Information obtained by you from the Internet may be inaccurate, offensive or in some cases illegal. MyGamingServers.com has no control over information contained on the Internet and accepts no responsibility for any information that you may receive via the Internet.

Say Bye Bye To MSN logs, its bull----, its been altered

4.9 YOU AGREE THAT MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND CAUSES OF ACTIONS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM FOR THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE DAMAGE OR LOSS OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE, (B) PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES, AND (C) NOT EXCEEDING ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).

Your over by 42 dollars

How do we know you haven't just edited these?

Humm...I need some more dynamite...screw it im getting a nuke

Exactly right Jason how do we know?

Seeing as your site is gone and has been gone

No no no. It's not the end.
It takes awhile to move to Australia, surely you should have made time to get online and issue refunds, rather than just selling up and screwing everyone over. edit: also, moving to Australia takes alot of planning you don't just up and go, so you knew you was moving, so why didn't you issue refunds and tell everyone you was moving?

Well,

I went into my garage and found TWO TOMAHAWKS!

grandcg1.jpg

Dynash, he would have known he was going to Australia, so he could have notified someone surely? Maybe his mum took his computer off him for being naughty?

Ahh your in austrila well Ill call my friend steve up and have him visit, the truth of the matter I sent you $85 via paypal. I got an email from another company complaining about the me owing them money. So you sold my account information.

Where the hells my $85?

Dynash, he would have known he was going to Australia, so he could have notified someone surely? Maybe his mum took his computer off him for being naughty?

I just edited my post stating that before you posted a reply:p

Wow Catlin I think your saidly mistake my friend. I ordered the machine from you. Sounds like you cant keep your clients even organized. ahaha.

Lost is a totaly different client. But you keep up with your stories, the truth is everyone here has already stopped believing you.

But im done with this all, Ill take this legally already left voice mail with your so called financial officer Bryan, your phone number on paypal, paypal directly regarding your age. And trust me I wont stop.

I got plenty of time to dispute this issue..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back