• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek Flahost

Oh, I missed out that part. LOL
He was a "Webhost", but he don't use his own hosting to host website.
He go and use some free hosting to host his own website, although he is a "Webhost"
LOL

TaoPhoenix

NLC
i know a few i just got to post on they forums to get a reseller
Ya know there mtw, what exactly is so exciting for you to want to host people? 0pound is a different venture from the AndroidVPS side, and you're gonna tire yourself out trying to keep the post count up.

You work hard, I see that - but it's looking like you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Ya know there mtw, what exactly is so exciting for you to want to host people? 0pound is a different venture from the AndroidVPS side, and you're gonna tire yourself out trying to keep the post count up.

You work hard, I see that - but it's looking like you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.
Fix up his spelling I'd give him a chance at being a Community Advisor (Mod) at my place when it reopens...

Had to edit for this,
Look jan, I'm not a total ----

Last edited:

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
You'd really consider having him represent your venture?
Not with his spelling the way it is, if his spelling were to improve he would be completely competent as a forum/smileybs staff.
He obviously enjoys posting and just for him I'd finish the cpanel account creator so he could just push a button on their purchase requests and then my problem is solved and hes kept occupied

Status
Not open for further replies.