• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0poundhosting took up time because my reseller provider seid i had to check ever singal website inc folders databasers and more

Right...You should be doing that anyway. They wanted to make sure you weren't hosting illegal material. That's a given anywhere you go.

why do u whnt to get rid of me?
i will be getting my free host back online has soon has i can
t
edit: that was my 300th post

I offered to help you succeed, you ignored. Deeplist tried to help, you ----ed up. Noones gonna sponsor you and thats what your on this forum for correct? Well, then you don't need to be here if noone is gonna sponsor you. Simple really

I offered to help you succeed, you ignored. Deeplist tried to help, you ----ed up. Noones gonna sponsor you and thats what your on this forum for correct? Well, then you don't need to be here if noone is gonna sponsor you. Simple really

i be starting a new host in a few days with free hosting with ssh so i have reason to be hare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back