• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even still.... you're way more bold than I am. I'd rather have Logan on my staff before I'd ever consider that kid.

Hi deeplist, I think Zombie is starting to see some of what I am - that if you tighten the permissions enough and start out with a *non-verbal* task, the kid does work hard in his fashion. I think he could absolutely flag spam comments for deletion etc because he can recognize junk when he sees it, and just hit "flag" or something.

Ya know there mtw, what exactly is so exciting for you to want to host people? 0pound is a different venture from the AndroidVPS side, and you're gonna tire yourself out trying to keep the post count up.

You work hard, I see that - but it's looking like you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.
i post on 5 forums checks my website's sometimes i stay up till 3am

you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.

Ah, I get it... It's kind of like the "junior" police officers that the cops hire onto the force. They give the special needs and mentally challenged kids a radio and a paper badge so they can walk around while the fair is in town and pretend they're important to boost their self esteem.

Not with his spelling the way it is, if his spelling were to improve he would be completely competent as a forum/smileybs staff.
He obviously enjoys posting and just for him I'd finish the cpanel account creator so he could just push a button on their purchase requests and then my problem is solved and hes kept occupied

Something else is interesting me too, 30% of his mistakes are on the same words, so if he had a 1-click button for "Month" and his other top-30 words, his posts would come out 50% better - far from ideal, but not as hypnotically alluring as they have been. It sounds like an Add-On type of thing.

Ah, I get it... It's kind of like the "junior" police officers that the cops hire onto the force. They give the special needs and mentally challenged kids a radio and a paper badge so they can walk around while the fair is in town and pretend they're important to boost their self esteem.

I don't care who you are, that is FUNNY!!

so if he had a 1-click button for "Month" and his other top-30 words, his posts would come out 50% better - far from ideal, but not as hypnotically alluring as they have been. It sounds like an Add-On type of thing.

Perhaps he can create his own program to do that? We'll add it to the list.

Naw, give him the 400 crank reports and let him do the grunt of sorting the 30 good ones out of the 370 "you pig i hate you" letters. Also none of us have *heard him* yet, there's a whole class of people (of all ages) who can talk fine but can't type.

i stay up late comming on hare and going on my website's checking no one has hacked it
on mondays withch i had school in the morning i went to sleep at 3:30am
i got 4 1/2 hours sleep :)

Hi deeplist, I think Zombie is starting to see some of what I am - that if you tighten the permissions enough and start out with a *non-verbal* task, the kid does work hard in his fashion. I think he could absolutely flag spam comments for deletion etc because he can recognize junk when he sees it, and just hit "flag" or something.

I just the perfect plan, its worked before and everytime. Hes a people mod, he'll have all the power of a mod but he will talk to the people it worked out before with myfreehost one guy brought like 20 people from his startup and invites, eh? but starting out all moderation will be admin confirmed until we see if he has an issue with power, you know how the new mods can be. He will be the one to start also start conversation if you get him to post interesting topics while talking about his idea, maybe give him a forum to be happy.

Ultimately make sure hes not entirely stupid (my way of putting it) and give him more power as we know he wont abuse and his spelling betters he will be reconized as a community advisor and that sounds fancy to some people (srly) and idk I just think those ranks will work out.

Somehow this insane plan will work out...

So your "home" allows you to stay up til 3 am on the computer, yet forbids you to get a paper route?

Hmmmmm.

I believe it Sain Cai, because those places are Location Based - the "Individual" in their services needs to be under the roof of supervision, but at least they're smart enough not to give him a 9pm curfew - he doesn't run around with knives.

I just the perfect plan, its worked before and everytime. Hes a people mod, he'll have all the power of a mod but he will talk to the people it worked out before with myfreehost one guy brought like 20 people from his startup and invites, eh? but starting out all moderation will be admin confirmed until we see if he has an issue with power, you know how the new mods can be. He will be the one to start also start conversation if you get him to post interesting topics while talking about his idea, maybe give him a forum to be happy.

Ultimately make sure hes not entirely stupid (my way of putting it) and give him more power as we know he wont abuse and his spelling betters he will be reconized as a community advisor and that sounds fancy to some people (srly) and idk I just think those ranks will work out.

Somehow this insane plan will work out...

Sure, let's take the S-Word out of all of this. I haven't seen him be mean yet despite all the flames he got. I was saying you could also put him on "abusive client watch" and give him usage logs to report clients violating TOS.

Sure, let's take the S-Word out of all of this. I haven't seen him be mean yet despite all the flames he got. I was saying you could also put him on "abusive client watch" and give him usage logs to report clients violating TOS.

I meant stupid as a calling your brother stupid kind of insult. Not retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back