• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'don't hate him. I even tried to help him a bit by giving him his own domain.
But he is asking for to much and he should learn that.

i remeber how little was going on when i joined
im thinking of posting reviews of tech

Naw mtw, find something you are good at to show us. Reviews are not your thing because it's all about making the review look good.

Just get any one of your projects running smoothly.

Fine... but I am a senior. :p

The quantity of your posts does not matter. Rather, what matters is the quality of your posts. You could have 60 posts and be respected more than someone with 600 if you take the time to think before you make your posts and each one is unique and worthwhile to read. Acting like a 12 year old is not the way to go about this.

The quantity of your posts does not matter. Rather, what matters is the quality of your posts. You could have 60 posts and be respected more than someone with 600 if you take the time to think before you make your posts and each one is unique and worthwhile to read. Acting like a 12 year old is not the way to go about this.
so what do u think of me?

so what do u think of me?

Heh mtw you have a post-quality problem too!

Maybe you can open a copy of MS Word on the side, then turn spell check on, and keep fiddling with the spelling until the spell check clears, then copy and paste the perfect sentence here.

Heh mtw you have a post-quality problem too!

Maybe you can open a copy of MS Word on the side, then turn spell check on, and keep fiddling with the spelling until the spell check clears, then copy and paste the perfect sentence here.

Spell check doesn't highlight all grammatical errors.

i have dreams of one day haveing a huge host going from free shread to 256gb ram dedicated
how do u think i can make this dream possible

256GB of ram? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Do you mean 256MB of ram? If so, that gets NO WHERE these days, I mean you need AT LEAST 512MB of ram for cPanel, but it recommends AT LEAST a gig. So small dedicated servers may sell... but for nothing serious I'm sure.

256GB of ram? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Do you mean 256MB of ram? If so, that gets NO WHERE these days, I mean you need AT LEAST 512MB of ram for cPanel, but it recommends AT LEAST a gig. So small dedicated servers may sell... but for nothing serious I'm sure.

768MB is more than enough if you are not going to host 1000's of clients in it.

@mtwiscool: To start a VPS host, you must enable your reputation first. (not kidding)

Not everyone needs/wants cPanel. All of my VPSs (that are mine, not for my free VPS host) except my minecraft server have 128mb of RAM or less.

xD For a second there LeX I thought mtwiscool typed that and I was gonna say, "Congrats, you spelled a sentence correctly!". lol

Although we know that mtw
-can't become a web hoster
-he can't write a host review
-he can't develop anything usable
-he can't spell correctly
-he can't use Linux properly
-he won't be able to provide free VPS to anyone in near future
-he can't complete the AndroidVPS
and so on.

But at least it is proven that he CAN make all of us have a common topic, which is all about him!

Although we know that mtw
-can't become a web hoster
-he can't write a host review
-he can't develop anything usable
-he can't spell correctly
-he can't use Linux properly
-he won't be able to provide free VPS to anyone in near future
-he can't complete the AndroidVPS
and so on.

But at least it is proven that he CAN make all of us have a common topic, which is all about him!

Ah but you are mistaken :D
back well before i was a webhost i used free shred hosting back in 2006 with 2ip thay closed the free hosting in 2007 without warning 2ip went broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back