• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mtwiscool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I missed out that part. LOL
He was a "Webhost", but he don't use his own hosting to host website.
He go and use some free hosting to host his own website, although he is a "Webhost"
LOL

i know a few i just got to post on they forums to get a reseller

Ya know there mtw, what exactly is so exciting for you to want to host people? 0pound is a different venture from the AndroidVPS side, and you're gonna tire yourself out trying to keep the post count up.

You work hard, I see that - but it's looking like you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.

Ya know there mtw, what exactly is so exciting for you to want to host people? 0pound is a different venture from the AndroidVPS side, and you're gonna tire yourself out trying to keep the post count up.

You work hard, I see that - but it's looking like you need to be a junior staff to someone else's venture once they get it going.

Fix up his spelling I'd give him a chance at being a Community Advisor (Mod) at my place when it reopens...

Had to edit for this,
Look jan, I'm not a total ----

Last edited:
You'd really consider having him represent your venture?

Not with his spelling the way it is, if his spelling were to improve he would be completely competent as a forum/smileybs staff.
He obviously enjoys posting and just for him I'd finish the cpanel account creator so he could just push a button on their purchase requests and then my problem is solved and hes kept occupied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back