• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sympatico's DNS takes forever to update. I got around that by not using their DNS servers on my machine :/ Set them to some that actually update properly and in a timely fashion.

The cPanel licenses are 15 day test ones, run out, and looks like DNS for mail. Tickets open on them Josh.

Same problem here. The 15 day cPanel license, issued November 3rd, was pulled this evening.

Ticket in, but I can't wait around for this to be fixed, major client uses webmail only and cannot access it.

Same problem here. The 15 day cPanel license, issued November 3rd, was pulled this evening.

Ticket in, but I can't wait around for this to be fixed, major client uses webmail only and cannot access it.

all of these were fixed when Decker notified us ;)

:) Glad to see your back on and at full speed Roland.

I think this thread possible could be closed? It seems most of Rolands clients are back on there feet so this wouldn't be needed open. Of course this is his and mods decisions.. Just an idea :)

Mine hasnt been resolved yet. I'm still in the dark.

LICENSE noconnection

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the past 6 days or more.

Before you can access your WHMCS Admin Area again your license needs to be verified.

Please email licensing@whmcs.com as soon as possible.

This means, I cannot access my server not even FTP. :(

Mine hasnt been resolved yet. I'm still in the dark.

LICENSE noconnection

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the past 6 days or more.

Before you can access your WHMCS Admin Area again your license needs to be verified.

Please email licensing@whmcs.com as soon as possible.

This means, I cannot access my server not even FTP. :(

Edward please email me at my personal email address (you have) with all of your issues so I can address this right now.

got yer reply anyways. Still I cant access the cpanel.. We cannot change the IP;s, my clients are bashing on me already. It's like 3 days now.. hope you can remedy on this immediately..

It really sucks.. frailty feeling..

now is the worst part..

Pinging 216.139.83.75 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Damn!! What is it now?!?!

How I wish!!! Even if i spam tons of email for sure you get a reply of "I will gladly answer all of your questions shortly...." ..Well, I don't know how do you define shortly.

I don't wanna be mean but 4 days is such a ridiculous downtime!

I know this is a stressing time for you but keep posting your problems won't help, contact Roland and I'm sure he'll check the problems as soon as he's able to. It's a stressing time for him too, there's probably quite a few clients having the same type of problems.

Rolands working on the tickets again now.

I never stopped ;)

Edward I've been working on your VPS issue. There are 4 other technicians available in the support ticket area right now please submit a ticket with all of your concerns. Rest assure though that I am working on your VPS right now.

Everyone's VPS is operational, which I can vouch for.. I just fixed your resolv.conf settings Edward, so your cPanel license is fixed, and you can ping from your VPS as well. Sorry for the inconvenience, but your IP Configuration needed a second look.

Well I think we've got everything on ours sorted out :smiley2:

And I can confirm Jewlzk's billing system is definately working :rolleyes::bkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back