• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eadwired, I do apologize, looks like Roland and Joe are starting to have some negativeness coming at them again...

But I would stress you do not go overboard yelling at them here, I know this is frustrating I would be completely pissed as well.. But yelling at them here could result in you being banned, suspend or something like this, which would limit this last resort of help.

Just a caution. But I hope this crap is resolved for you.

EDIT:

This is directed at Jewlzk, How the hell can you state to a client because you are leaving we do not need to help you one bit? Joe your company just screwed this client over with no help at all or information about the downtime till after the fact. This is poor... This is unneeded and is complete bull, your company is responsible for his service which was crap since basically day 1 if I understand his posts.. I just gave him heck for being over upset but with that being read, I would be warning off all clients from you.

Maybe you are not a believer in what comes around goes around, but my friend if you helped the client, the client may end up helping you some day.. It looks like your burning bridges for Roland and thats not very good as a "Director". Now Sure this isn't my business, but I feel its unfair to any client, hence this post.. I would recommend helping them not leaving them hanging!.

Last edited:
Hi! I know this could happen but as you know you cannot blame a client RAGING for simple actions which should been gave notice to us.

Anyway my apologies for those action. For real, I haven't slept when I went home to find out those apache test pages so it completely blow me off.

I am still waiting even though I'm not expecting payments now but as for the last few months of my stay with Jewlzk they were good. Though there were some glitches I guess everyone has it. But this incident really made insane. Repetitive events and were unnoticed to us.

Please do bring my sites up.

This thread has once again grown and it seems problems have continued to exist.

I do hope though that thing get resolved, it seems there are alot of customers business' at stake here.

James

Sounds like everyone should pack up and leave if it gets resolved "again" :S

I didn't read through all of this, however Edward I do apologize for all of the downtime you have experienced. I and other technicians have replied to your tickets. We attempted to log into your VPS earlier with the login details provided by you however they are not working.

I have emailed you, left you messages on MSN. We need your login details in order to resolve your issues.

Kind Regards,
Roland DLC

I didn't read through all of this, however Edward I do apologize for all of the downtime you have experienced. I and other technicians have replied to your tickets. We attempted to log into your VPS earlier with the login details provided by you however they are not working.

I have emailed you, left you messages on MSN. We need your login details in order to resolve your issues.

Kind Regards,
Roland DLC
Roland can you fix our VPS cPanel license again. I left you a message on msn about it.

Sites up now!

Thank you for your efforts! I am still thinking for the next move. I hope this will not happen again.

Hi Decker,

I don't know if the their reply below was really the cause of it.

We understand your frustration and are doing all that we can to get everyones' sites up and stable. There have been unexpected complications with the VM software, however we are working through it. It will be fixed or the VMs will be moved to another server. Both paths are being taken.

Thanks, I'm putting together a list of questions and details at the moment to submit to Roland to hopefully cover most, which again hopefully will give Roland the ability to answer a bulk of questions in a few simple answers rather than a load of scattered ones.

Through all this there have been other non-associated hosts/suppliers that have basically checked into this thread (and not tried to poach clients) to help, and they are appreciated for their support and their glowing view on customer service within the web hosting industry at least it shows a community of clients and providers that breaks the 'standard' of the cut throat business world.

Bad situation with 'It's a Wonderfull life' thown in :) - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/

Hopefully.

Hi mate, hope your getting through this not too deeply scared.

Okay right into the questions/queries

1. To confirm, new DC is by 'http://www.aldridge.com'

2. They don't state any DC/NOC details but they do have 216.139.64.1 - 216.139.95.255 assigned as trip.net and state Maxen, still no further forward on info, can you give more? P.S. your the 'The Enternet (Getting Started)' at http://triplecrown.aldridge.com entry.

3. Most concerning, as I've already noticed slow down on all accesses from a 4M/10M & a 20M pipe (some of these are done though VPN access through a Cisco VPN client/server network I have) - 'Each individual rack unit comes with .5Mbs of 95th percentile of Maxen bandwidth', that's 0.5% of 95%tile. Can this be correct? If so this is extremely low.

4. Security - 'We maintain a fully redundant firewall with all port connections closed except those you’ve requested open' - what every one - I've had CC payments refused due to their 'security' on port 443

5. Who are your support folks, names, positions, etc.

And I'm only starting.

2. They don't state any DC/NOC details but they do have 216.139.64.1 - 216.139.95.255 assigned as trip.net and state Maxen, still no further forward on info, can you give more? P.S. your the 'The Enternet (Getting Started)' at http://triplecrown.aldridge.com entry.

3. Most concerning, as I've already noticed slow down on all accesses from a 4M/10M & a 20M pipe (some of these are done though VPN access through a Cisco VPN client/server network I have) - 'Each individual rack unit comes with .5Mbs of 95th percentile of Maxen bandwidth', that's 0.5% of 95%tile. Can this be correct? If so this is extremely low.

4. Security - 'We maintain a fully redundant firewall with all port connections closed except those you’ve requested open' - what every one - I've had CC payments refused due to their 'security' on port 443

And I'm only starting.

Decker, I know the exact problems with all the above questions you have. Me and Tylar during the move of one of there clients noticed all of those problems. The network is complete crap from what we saw...

Bad datacenter choice if you ask me.

Happens. If it is as bad as you say, they will have to deal with the unsatisfied clients. I would have thought they would at least test the network before moving but again it was done in a rush for whatever reason.

Roland can you fix our VPS cPanel license again. I left you a message on msn about it.

My computer is bogged down right now I'm not even on MSN. Just submit a ticket...however I do think we took care of this for you earlier today. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I'm only starting.

Decker,

I"m going to go ahead and copy these, and then reply to them via the JewlzK forums as all of these items pertain to JewlzK, and JewlzK clients.

Good questions though...keep'em coming

Roland DLC

My computer is bogged down right now I'm not even on MSN. Just submit a ticket...however I do think we took care of this for you earlier today. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah it's working now. I think there's problems sending emails though. If you could check that.

Yeah it's working now. I think there's problems sending emails though. If you could check that.

Sure no problem. I'll be logged on the JewlzK forums and of course the client area. If you can send me your VPS information via JewlzK forums PM, or ticket system I'll gladly take a look at this for you right now.

Thank you for your patience Jonny.

Roland DLC

Decker,

I"m going to go ahead and copy these, and then reply to them via the JewlzK forums as all of these items pertain to JewlzK, and JewlzK clients.

Good questions though...keep'em coming

Roland DLC

Personally, I think this is something that should be dealt with there, instead of all over the place, Your client is asking here, you have made alot of people interested in this thread.

Just my own opinion. Either way hopefully your clients finally are looked after. I would have to agree with TrexHost when he stated that this move of yours was way over rushed and planned poorly, hopefully you guys learn from it.

But it would be nice if you can address the fact you and your staff are telling a client thats gone though hell that he gets no help if he claims he wants to cancel?... Thats very poor customer service, if you help them still when someones gonna leave, you may show them you care and they stay, guess you don't understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back