• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roland et all, if your still around is the new DC (where/what/which is it by the way?) having resolution issues with mail routing as I'm having to manually trigger deliveries on some e-mails from client accounts, which is still failing to resolve to the mail server although I can resolve by other paths?

Decker, if you can do me the favor and submit a ticket or post on our forums I'd appreciate it.

There are other technicians available to assist with this if I am tied up.

Thanks,
Roland DLC

Ticket open on another issue Roland without a reply, I'll open another and forum post too - that doesn't make it any cleaner to deal with.

The phrase 'et all' was for all not just your attention, so any tech would have done.

my vps is still not resolving to domain....

im sad of this...
48 hours downtime?

Are you kidding with me?

Hey There Flaviorodrigues,

I have nothing to do with the company, but try the following steps:

http://megaproxy.com/freesurf/

Enter your domain, if you it can view it then its an domain cache error, if it cant they haven't created your account!

If it sees it do the following to clear your cache on your pc:

In Microsoft Windows, you can use the command ipconfig /flushdns to flush the DNS resolver cache:

C:\>ipconfig /flushdns

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
You can also use the command ipconfig /displaydns to view the DNS resolver cache.

Quoted from: http://www.tech-faq.com/flush-dns.shtml

Once done, reboot your computer and router.. Wait a little while (sometimes this is instant others it takes an hr or so, but if you dont wait and it caches the wrong page again it takes time.

Hope this helps :)

If you need any help message me on msn.

O sorry, VPS,

Have you reregistered your domain name servers with the updated ips? This would need to be done once you corrected them in WHM.

Hello,

and enter the following command:

/usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt

This will recheck/restate your licenses.

First I recommend
http://verify.cpanel.net/ check and insure your server is licensed (enter the mian ip for your vps in here and it will tell you if it is or not)

Yes, Flaviorodrigues, your need to use the main vps ip to redo the licenses, then login to whm to reset the nameservers and get there ips then redo them on the domain name and your be set within 48hrs from the time you do that :).

If you need help with this im sure Rolands team can assist you in doing that.. or if you need and trust others other then the company with your server logins I am more then willing to assist.

okay.. good for u flavio.. im still waiting for mine to be resolve.. I don't have plans to post here but it seems that posting here gets immediate action than posting in the forum.

my IP: http://216.139.83.75
Cpanel License and WHMCS connection are my problems. To summarize remote connection cannot function. Also with mails.

cPanel license here too - with mail is it failing to resolve outgoing mail servers? I've got that one too.

Whats the error? maybe I can shed some light before your provider is here.. Also recommended that you use there live chat / phone systems / ticket systems before using an outside forum board.

The cPanel licenses are 15 day test ones, run out, and looks like DNS for mail. Tickets open on them Josh.

cPanel license here too - with mail is it failing to resolve outgoing mail servers? I've got that one too.

I have seen this one a few times, the first time was actually with my sympatico provider (internet). The second is with VistaPages, a company I do work for, there was a few small problems when we did an datacenter switch.

This is caused by ips changing, it causes some confusion on the mail server. Typically an reboot of it fixes it (some of our servers it did). Some clients removed the mail account restarted the server, then added it again and it worked.

Mind you theres one client still with a problem.. Whats the error I can see if it matches on of ours and help pin point how to correct it :).

EDIT: sounds good, wish you the best :)

All VPS issues are being sorted out right now... Joe should be able to update you guys shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back