• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think this is something that should be dealt with there, instead of all over the place, Your client is asking here, you have made alot of people interested in this thread.

Just my own opinion. Either way hopefully your clients finally are looked after. I would have to agree with TrexHost when he stated that this move of yours was way over rushed and planned poorly, hopefully you guys learn from it.

But it would be nice if you can address the fact you and your staff are telling a client thats gone though hell that he gets no help if he claims he wants to cancel?... Thats very poor customer service, if you help them still when someones gonna leave, you may show them you care and they stay, guess you don't understand that.

Quoted in agreement!
Couldnt have worded it better myself :lol:

wow, i just spent an hour or so reading through all of that. But it's nice, you get some publicity from running from the cops as always, you should implament that into a slogan or something (So good even the cops want us) lol

but congrats on being back and i hope everything goes well :D

Personally, I think this is something that should be dealt with there, instead of all over the place, Your client is asking here, you have made alot of people interested in this thread.

Just my own opinion. -Thank you for sharing it Either way hopefully your clients finally are looked after. -They will be as they always have been. I would have to agree with TrexHost when he stated that this move of yours was way over rushed and planned poorly, - You are stating this as if I did not already know this. Unfortunately there was no other option. hopefully you guys learn from it.
But it would be nice if you can address the fact you and your staff are telling a client thats gone though hell that he gets no help if he claims he wants to cancel?... - I already apologized due to Joe's response in a previous post, and I did email Edward personally with an apology. Thats very poor customer service, if you help them still when someones gonna leave, you may show them you care and they stay, guess you don't understand that. -I've been running JewlzK for 3+ years you honestly think I don't know this?

I appreciate all of your concerns LSD and love how you and Tylar have tried to come to the rescue. (sarcastic)

I am done with this thread, for all JewlzK clients please feel free to post any, and all questions via JewlzK forums or via ticket system. The more questions the better as it helps all JewlzK clients in general with any concerns.

Roland DLC

Last edited:
Well since this is FWS and not Jewlzk support & Since the owner of jewlzk is "done with this thread" can we please close it? Its getting annoying seeing it popup all the time...

Well, sorry for the delayed reply in my defense, but the reason I replied to Edward telling him we will be unable to move his files over. The reason I did this was simply because, he requested a full refund while I believe - don't quote me on this, as currently I cannot bring up the information from my present location- that he has been a client for over 30 days. I offered him a simple refund, which is that of the $ for the value of 5 days of his hosting, which was what he was down for. He requested a full refund of his payment, of which we still intend to provide service for - as this isn't his first payment with us. If Edward had wanted the 5 day's of credit, and have us transfer his account at the end of the month when his service is up, we will be more than helpful to accomodate, but at present, we still intend to provide his VPS service as his account is good standing, but he must choose, 5 days and cancel at the end of the month, and we migrate his data, or cancel today. If any of you misunderstood that, you can let me know.

It doesn't matter, he wanted you to have his files online to get. You have no legal right to hold details if hes canceled even if hes taking a full refund. You are require to provide them, its a simple as that.

He didn't say, pay me 100% and keep my system online he said have my system online so I can get my files.

But none the less, you as a director should be using more professional in the way you deal with a client.

It doesn't matter, he wanted you to have his files online to get. You have no legal right to hold details if hes canceled even if hes taking a full refund. You are require to provide them, its a simple as that.

He didn't say, pay me 100% and keep my system online he said have my system online so I can get my files.

But none the less, you as a director should be using more professional in the way you deal with a client.

And you as, one of your many signature titles:

Should use proper grammar, and not put words in my mouth :p chuckle.

I didn't say we wouldn't provide him his data, we just would not handle and perform the move for him, where are you getting these details from.

Cant be fudged... as in I really cant be fudged fighting with you so I removed my post.
I like windows.

Last edited:
Dont you think its just easyer to give him the refund put the vps online and let it be? I mean it seems the best choice IMO.. No point keeping unhappy clients, Better to let them leave with as less fuss as possible, then when they leave atleast they leave with respect.

Well, what I'm really trying to do here is not so much - show that I'm a heartless son of a gun, but rather abide to policy and give fair treatment to all customers, without going well off the beaten path. Yes, I'm very accommodating as the terms of that, but we cannot give every client full refunds, it's just humanly not possible. As we intend to provide the remaining X days of service, it would not be comparable to give 30 days of his money back, leave his VPS online - taking resources from fellow clients, and then assist in the removal and successful transfer - rather than just giving him his data, to a new provider.

Since Jewlzk is back working, and issues have been sorted in regards to the original topic of this thread, I am now closing it.

If people are still having issues with Jewlzk then I suggest contacting them through the proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back