• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I've been gone for 4 days and look what happens :p.

Can someone fill me in on what happended, I cant be arsed looking through 19 pages.

Thankings.

FTP / cURL issues / email routing problems still exist..

Thank you for the up but definitely it has still some glitches. Hope you can fix this the soonest. Thank you.

Also posted ticket.. sent to personal mail.. so I guess you can sense my urgency on this.:devious2:

Lol, I've been gone for 4 days and look what happens :p.

Can someone fill me in on what happended, I cant be arsed looking through 19 pages.

Thankings.
Tylar starts hysteria
JewlzK changes DC's
Roland (me) been running from cops :lol:
Clients back up, cops still chasing

:beer:

I could use a beer right about now Rickie ;-)

Share the love, can we?

--

Edward, I'm checking your ticket now

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Wh**tt Da F***ck!!?!?

What is this apache test page again!?! You didn't even give me a notice what you are doing!??! You expect me now to understand you?!?!

I believe you still have some issues, I demand full refund of my payment since I have got nothing for the last 5 days of downtime. I think I just paid last Saturday when the downtime had started. Give me my files back and I will have my transfer.. You give me leeway for everything. I hate your service.. And I demand your assistance in my transfer..

Just make this up within the hour so I can keep track of my websites. I will transfer over the weekend. Understand?!?

WITHIN THE HOUR!! DO I MAKE IT CLEAR?!?!

IP: 216.139.83.75

I'd be interested to hear the response on that error too, see if it matches the one I got :(

It is not that I am damaging your reputation but it how I felt being left in the dark for 5 days!! 5 days!?!! Oh my god!! Call me I'm hysterical but this is the worst! I had my patience everytime.. But it's really beyond this! I must DO THE DEMAND NOW!!

Hi Jewlzk crew. I'm working with eadwired to get his accounts back up on our servers. Could you please take a look at his cPanel/WHM and try to get that working?

Thanks

It was a couple of cPanel errors - that was it and I had to ask, no software changes from our side so they just happened.
I've also just had to 'upgrade' PERL since it seems my version 5.8.5 was not high enough, had to be 5.8.8, no problems with that - except it WAS 5.8.8 previously.

Whistles the 'Twilight Zone' theme tune

Typically if that happens its an zone file issue.. But things seem to be flaky still with all the changes going for them.. I am sure its nothing to bad but this does hurt the clients.

Checked everything before logging the ticket Josh, to tired tonight but I'll be checking the bash history tommorow (should have though of that earlier :D)

Everyone in Jewlzk Please EXPLAIN! You are making me WORSE now! :devious2::devious2:

Edward,

We do not offer refunds on VPS services. I will however issue out a credit to your account for this coming month should you wish to continue hosting with JewlzK.

Thank You,
Roland DLC

My Answer:
o eadwired@gmail.com,
date Nov 4, 2007 4:36 AM
subject Credit Card Payment Confirmation
mailed-by bumblebee.jewlzk.com

Dear Edward Salas (eWeb Hosting Services),

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 743 generated on 10/28/2007.The payment has been taken from your card on record with us automatically.

Amount:

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.
https://secure.jewlzk.com/viewinvoice.php?id=743

Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment

I believe, that when I paid on that day it started DOWNTIME and I MUST SAY SO UNTIL NOW!! Your FTP sucked! EMAIL ----ed up!

I posted and waited, I believe I am on the right side to BE ON RAGE and be FRANK enough with you.

I am CALLING IDD MANY TIMES MINUTES AGO BUT NO ONE ANSWERED!
+12104885047

Edward,

In our continuous efforts to better serve you, the customer, we are constantly upgrading our network and servers to better fit the demand by our fabulous clients and patrons such as yourself. Today, this reflected upon an Apache Upgrade on node .27. Unfortunately, your VM had to be stopped in order for this process to complete successfully. Your VM should have been started long ago, please notify me if it has not been.

In regards to your request for a complete refund of this months payment. We will gladly apply a credit towards your next months payment with the following formula: Payment-(Payment / (5/31)). This gives you full payment for all of the days of continuous downtime. If you are going to request a refund and leave our service, we have no good faith or presumable reason to assist you with the transfer of your data off our network.

We apologize for the inconveniences and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Joe Fasone

I haven't got a good sleep since the last 72 hours because of this and after all this is what I get!!

Oh c'mon you're kidding me..

main Concern!!! Up The Websites Within The Hour Or Two!!

do I Make It Clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back