• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by is0lized
Depends, i didn't count how long it took me.

And he didn't like mine :angry2: :fork:

LoL...loosen up, there's a large range of talent he had to choose from, your last one you made was very professional...very impressive is0lized. :smile2:

Damn, I thought my 2nd design had a chance at winning, it looks better in a higher resolution. Oh well...

Yes, Velton's design was awesome, but you asked for a layout. He has only shown a front page. Will he get half and the other person half or ...?

It's my opinion. Can't argue with it. Don't get pissy, not saying you stole it, just said it's a bad version of it

is0lized, I think Stuart will be deciding which entries will win or did he ask for your assistance in judging them? :confused2

Never thought you thought I stole it, how could I when it looks nothing alike. :confused2

And I'm not getting "pissy", I mean, afterall I did get more stars than you at hostmyworld.co.uk (even if it is one person's opinion).

hahahaha - this is funny

and i got the most stars!! [tied with velton....]

w00t!!! LOL! :D :devious2: :biggrin2:

calm down u 2

Originally posted by stub
HOSTMYWORLD.CO.UK
Its Competition Time

Another Comp (3)
We are still running the web site design comp for the design a site for hostmyworld but we r gona run another 1 and you could get started with a new site TOMOROW. well its another design competition its the same comp but this time design a site for my new site EMINEMFANATICS.COM the winner will have the same prize and also a Cheque sent to them for 20UK Pounds so this 1 is good

The competition
Design a site for eminemfanatics.com u design the logo as well this site must be very very graphical include pictures of eminem and all other stuff have a look at other eminem fan sites to get an idea this comp is different tho it has no closing date the first design that we realy realy like will win

So this Prize:
20UK POUNDS
.COM DOMAIN
1000MB OF HOSTING, WITH 10GB BANDWITH CONTROL PANEL MYSQL, PHP, ASP, CGI,
WE CAN ALSO THRO IN A 56K MODEM IF YOU WANT IT
AND A NOKIA 402,5110,6210,7110 DATACABLE

So guys this 1 has a massive design but we need the design fast as we want to get it up and running we only register the domain today so hopefully we can have the site ready when the domains active.

not another one....

Well I did not get any stars at all on mine "Pouts and carries on like a little girl who dropped her icecream" :D

And btw I just wanted to mention that stuart did come through as he said on the logo contest and so far things seem to be running fine now I just have to figure out what I want to do with the site...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back