• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur not meant to put an award on the site if it hasn't won the award

why should i help the competition?

the server pics are of bad quality

content doesnt take up enough space - too much left blank in the middle

why would a professional hosting company have a poll?

statistics like who's online, loading time are kinda stupid for a professional hosting company site

top menu font is too 'personal site type' font that a professional hosting company

if ur going for 100% height - it doesn't work in mozilla becuz i doesn't reach the bottom..

the title is too personal siteish

whats with the 'Main Menu' - is there a secondary menu?

onyl cuz ur the competition :p

hi

sorry ive not replyd for a long time guys and yes i have been sleeping :slaap: the competition is not as was mentioned earlier a HOAX the last winner Flexx got what we promised.

Im sorry if there has been a mix up on the entries ill fix it now and upload the rest of the designs that ive been sent.

Its going to be very hard this week coz all the templates are Fantastic.

:cry2: :( kabatak wins :mad: :biggrin2:

just when i thought i had a good chance

good work tho kabatak

Last edited:
just coz he has more stars it dosent mean he has won the winner will be decided by me and my partners the stars are just my opiniun

Is any 1 working on the eminem design coz if you are and i like it you will have an account TODAY

Originally posted by stub
just coz he has more stars it dosent mean he has won the winner will be decided by me and my partners the stars are just my opiniun

Yea, frankly I think the rating system is stupid and flawed. What's the point of it anyway, if it has no real affect on the overall outcome? OK, even if there is reason for ratings, whats the point of all the stars? Why not a simple number out of 10? :confused: ;)

Originally posted by tandoc
ur not meant to put an award on the site if it hasn't won the award

why should i help the competition?

the server pics are of bad quality

content doesnt take up enough space - too much left blank in the middle

why would a professional hosting company have a poll?

statistics like who's online, loading time are kinda stupid for a professional hosting company site

top menu font is too 'personal site type' font that a professional hosting company

if ur going for 100% height - it doesn't work in mozilla becuz i doesn't reach the bottom..

the title is too personal siteish

whats with the 'Main Menu' - is there a secondary menu?

onyl cuz ur the competition :p

Okay, thank you for your help....What's with the "too personalish..."? What if the owners, Stub, want a layout like this? The poll is going to be replaced with something I have in mind. Waht is wrong with main menu?? It signals that there are two menus on the site...The one to the right and the one in the left menu.:angry2: :D :p :p :p

Soz its not up to me to say what i dont like about your design its totaly your own idea :)

Any way is any 1 almost finishid with the design for eminemfanatic.com yet.

The competition will be closing tomorow at
Midnight so uve got about another 28 Hours to finish your deisgns and send them in :)

You want to end the competition for the eminem design tommorow?!? :eek: I wonder if anyone has started. By any chance does it have to do with Eminem the singer? :confused: :biggrin2:

I will send you my design tonight. And, do you think a poll would look good for you or no? :confused:

just send it coz i might like it

Competition end's TODAY so send in your finished designs
THE EMINEM COMPETITION HAS NO CLOSING DATE THE WINNER IS THE FIRST DESIGN WE LIKE

Last edited:
For the eminem one? Or the hosting one?

I could make a nice design, i already have an idea of how it would look exactly, it would look nice...

But since you don't like my layouts i sent you i seriously doubt you would want to see my eminem design i would make..

just send it in - u never know - and i wanna win this - if i do, i'll feel better knowing how many designs I beat - too bad i'm up against kabatak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back