• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to break into the convo here but stuart I need to talk to you. If you have YIM then that would be best if not then email will work.

late

Sorry, i'm late cause of some of my pc problem and i can't able to online here..
but i had done a a new index page and main page !
cause of i'm in cyber cafe now. so i just can send the zip file to stud.
my e-mail add is x_tronix@yahoo.co.uk or either velton@inbox.net
i use all colour of the site is just follow the logo's colour, make it simple and nice, look clean, using white background, just of graphic, apple green !

and some concept too. !

stud, i already joined the competition, and its just my modify new layout design. i'm sending to u now , stud. currently i'm in cyber cafe now . '

stud, u can change what colour u like. this is just a layout design, i'll cut all the image to piece to piece .. since this is just a layout so i don cut it to piece .

i hope that i
m not too late cause i'm rush for my 3de animation project.

Last edited:
Congratulations kabatak you are the winner of the eminem comp
please send us the following details so we can get you started

Name
Address
.com domain u wish to have
and last but not least the eminem fanatic template

Kind Regards
Stuart

When will the winner for the Host My World be announced? And I thought the deadline for entries was yesterday... Can the winner be announced today instead of Monday (even thuogh Kabatak will win again...) Can we see Kabatak's Eminem design? I want to see how it looks.

You will be able to view the eminem design shortly me and my partners of host myworld are now viewing the designs and will be announcing the winner some time today the winner will also be contacted via email:

Originally posted by stub
Competition has been closed we cant wait until monday so we will be announcing the winner today inabout 1Hour.

To find out who has won:
Go to hostmyworld.co.uk
then click on Competition Winners in the menu bar

Thank you to:

Jelle
Andy Tandoc
gelleken
Velton
Brendan Cilia
Ryan
Ben M
7de5igns
kabatak
Zoe Marshall
Khanh Nam
Cyber

For entering the competition if you dont win dont worry coz there will be another competition laucnhed on monday.

Kind Regards

Stuart Bird
Competition Admin

Keep watching http://www.hostmyworld.co.uk/winner.html and you may eventually get your answer :confused2

Last edited by stub on 12-21-2002 at 06:45 PM
See edited first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back