• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it does. Stuart, why don't you go to templatemonster.com and do your own design? It would save a lot of trouble for everone then :confused2

NO WE AINT

No uve got our post wrong.

we love the designs that we are being sent there great we are just giving users an idea of what hosting sites shood look like

submitted once more - i also made some stuff up about ur servers - feel free to correct it or anything

thanks

we realy do need all users that are entering to send us the finished design in a zip file so we can save them on our system ;)

it's probaly just my browser then it dont say anythink just an X can i ask if the design is finished coz if it is you need to pack the file into a zip file and then email it to me stuart@gamechimp.com

Why? It's just the template. I can slice in it a matter of (2) two hours. I don't want to waste my time if i don't win. If i submit more then one template (which i will) i will be wasting anywhere from 4 to 6 hours or so of my time that i will not get back.

This is not ok?

oh

Yes thats fine, if u win, Before we activate your account we will require the template. Just asking a question IF YOU WIN WHAT DOMAIN WILL YOU CHOOSE AND WHAT WILL YOUR SITE BE ABOUT

The winner of the last competition Flexx now has his account created his site is www.vradius.co.uk its not up and running yet i dont think.

Dont forget that with this competition you win a .Com domain for your hosting account

http://nerdnations.com/work/hmw/template2.jpg

That's my second entry...

Anything can be changed :)

EDIT: BTW, with both my layouts if you choose it, you get the raw PSD (Photoshop doc) so you can edit the files easily. The image files (Gif, JPG, or png) sliced up, and the HTML page sliced up and ready for action.

And of course the images will say WHATEVER you want :)

Last edited:
Money, Modem, datacable hosting

weve laucnhed anther comp as we just cant wait till next week to launch another please see the start of the forum for details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back