• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is becoming a real joke :mad: Just send your entries in if you are interested, if not don't bother. Simple.

Originally posted by tandoc
just send it in - u never know - and i wanna win this - if i do, i'll feel better knowing how many designs I beat - too bad i'm up against kabatak...
I also wanna win this (who doesnt, heh) well, anyway.. all designs are good, goodluck to all of us :)

Originally posted by kabatak
I also wanna win this (who doesnt, heh) well, anyway.. all designs are good, goodluck to all of us :)

You are right, everyone who is entering is going for the win:D . But I think yours is the best so far...Until mine comes along:cool:.....Everyone has a great chance, and those stupid stars don't mean anything.

I am almost done with my Eminem design and maybe sent to you tonight.

HI GUYS

Eminem Contest:

if you would like to get your account TONIGHT then send ure entirie in befor 17:00 UK TIME the time in the uk no is 16:30 this is becuase we can get your account opend tonight otherweise you will have to wait all weekend.........

no no no it dosent matter any more...

Please send your entrie for eminemfanatic.com when u have finished.......

Okay, I have finished my designs for both contests. I have e-mail'd you with hyperlinks because I have no way of captureing my desktop picture (or whatever :rolleyes: ). For anyone who cares to see the URL to the HostMyWorld design is here. I hope I have a chance against Kabatak :confused2 :cry2: :D

Last edited:
yup thank you daniel not its on two free template sites. All you did was change the banner, and claimed it yours. We call this RIPPING! :rolleyes: :angry2:

Yea...It is in fact on at least 6 different Free Template Sites...The middle design was changed and yes, a better banner was placed. But I never said it was mine...I just said it was a design. There are no clear rules that I can find that say this. So, unless I am dis-qualified, I will begin a template for this competition again.

Originally posted by 7de5igns
that eminem design looks exactly like a free template I saw and layouts4you.com or something like that.

Correct after seraching this morning we found that template on freelayouts.com
so sorry cyber but you havnt won the eminem comp. you may send us another design but a creation of your own

Last edited:
Ok Thanks if you want to what menu items to add they are here:

Downloads
Pictures
Lyrics
Eminem Radio
News
Chat
Forum
message board

Status
Not open for further replies.