• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free offer: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic!

:) Santana I have added you to the messenger,

but i could not get any message, ..........

I would like to get an account.

Let me thank Darkcurves, His support is good, trillian.cc is working !

:cool2:

Nope. He made for me also very quickly. Nice person. fast server. only one clause is there which is he hasn't fantastico. Really nice person. The offer is not crap.

Oh, my MSN doesnt work, and trillian or other messengers are not showing the buddylist or giving the messages properly.

Dear Santana, do provide us with a hosting account.

Thank you.

Just a thought anyone noticed how the people who say his hosting is great have only up to five posts? most only one? I think someone is promoting his services by posting with new accounts.

After offering to create a few web pages for him - nothing in response, maybe that was the last way of not appearing to the public :rolleyes2

I still don't like the way it's being done - if someone has an account, they don't have much say or comeback, let alone support. The whole thing could disappear along with the hosted content, no T & C's or any other cover.

I appreciate someone offering free services but there have to be ground rules or it's just chaos. :eek2:

I dont know why are all of you so tough with santana... I was one of the first that got free hosting from him... I just got the account in less than 5 minutes!!!
And the DNS server resolved in about an hour or hour 1/2.... The speed of the server is more than average, meaning that its good... since then, i havent contended any downtime.... Is a very good service... Just that it needs an domain and site

I stay on the computer for 10 hours a day and
he doesn't sign on. If you're there can you add
me to your buddylist, Santana?

I ve seen him on the night and sometimes on the morning... My timezone is gmt -5...
Please consider that he is from China, Asia.... Meaning that if you live at US probably when you see the sun, he sees the moon

Hmmm, just wondering how many people can he handle?? Sometimes i chat with 10 people at the same time, makes me wanna bang my head against the wall. I am sure he has to entertain more than 10, especially when so many people are so desperate.

I have gotten 350kbps from the download, seems fast, and the offer is really good, The problem is he never answers his msn and he is rarely ever on.

i requested hosting from him a a few weeks ago on msn and he said he had no accounts left, so i doubt you'll have a chance

Back