• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free offer: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic!

santana

free offering: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic of cpanel hosting!

I can offer free hostings included those features:
Disk Space: 500 MB
5 Domain Pointers
5 Sub-Domain Names
PHP 4.x Scripting
Cpanel 8.9.0
1 MySql Database
Monthly Traffic:50GB

ONLY ACCEPT THOSE WHO WILL HOST ENGLISH WEBSITE!

if you have questions or want get one,just add msn:jack@xiaobing.net
contact me soon.

speed test:
http://s1.139138.com/~mytest/SSHClient.exe
phpinfo:
http://s1.139138.com/~mytest/phpinfo.php

Last edited:
Looks like a managed.com server, but you'd do better to wait till your domain has resolved and you have a site up. Plus the speed test was actually pretty slow 5.22meg on a 2meg connection took over 5 minutes. If that's it running on empty then it's gonna crawl. You should maybe look into that.

That 5.22 MB file took only 24 seconds to download on a 1.5 DSL connection

162 kbs was speed. not bad

Guys,
Its really free!! No catch, really :)
I've contacted santana and he set up an account for me at once :):)
And its everything in there what promissed :) I just can't think of anything else I may want from a host. Highly recommend to all of you!
Super cooool:):):):)
peace all :)

Last edited:
Like to see a domain name attached to this as the trace has moved and the origional one stated adaptec.com - Hmm time to fess up santana.

What domain will this be under?

The guy is definitely genuine. I got free hosting set up yesterday - excellent features :)

did santana make nim, patriach and pafka's accounts hbimself and write in appraisal to make himself look good?

7trax said:
did santana make nim, patriach and pafka's accounts hbimself and write in appraisal to make himself look good?

LOL, u are right .. i wonder where did they from and appear just once and talked about this topic. dont u guys feel weird ?

i just got hosting from jack today, and it's really good, he works fast, took him about a minute just to set it up, now my account is running great. the cpanel is nice, everything is just great overall, can believe i can get all these great features for free, thanks again jack!

canchann.com - j. chann show!

So you don't think I'm genuine? Feel free to contact me by email if you want to talk: nim@gawab.com . Santana is just a good person offering hosting with good features. Why must you mistrust him?

And if you still don't believe I'm genuine, check out my other website that gives a bit on info about me! Do you really think Santana would go to the trouble of creating a website for the sake of one ID??

http://www.nim.myhost24.com

Back