• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free offer: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic!

Ok, how much can he offer for free 500mb each. sorry for everybody and thanks to him that I got an account already. Other people try your luck other places

You went for a free (most important part) account then ignored all the other pointers in this thread. If he's just quit then there is no explanation or comeback, you took the risk. It's a tough life when you go out on your own and think you know better than the rest, just for a quick result. All I can say is I'm sorry for you, but had you looked at the posts and replies you might have known it may not last.

If the guys had to hand the account/server back then it'll be scrapped, your stuff is gone and remember if there was no contract for a backup then it is your responsibility to back up your own data, is there anyone with an account that still works ok with this host?

Looks like this free hosting service is no more :rolleyes2

Chinese_Power, FTP and CPanel are still working for now, so you can still get a backup of your data. Better be quick though.

still it is kinda weird as when i first talk with him about is offer he told me the offer would stand for a year but after that he would have to reconcider
i to am still able to access my ftp but my http site is off i did send him an email but i guess i am not the only one

Back