• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free offer: 500m space/50gb monthly traffic!

Can You Help?

I urgently need a new host for a new project development of deejay contests, and reviewing gigs, albums etc. The site will be about Deejays posting their mixs and allowing people to listen to their mixes, also their will be a dj directory, dj help zone, forum, etc

i will need about 500mb to start off with
once the site becomes more popular maybe 1gb or 2gb may be needed
the bandwidth needed will be about 2-5gb/month

the maz file size upload will have to be about 6/7mb because once the mixs are sumbmitted on the site they will be put as WMA and RAM files.

Can u please offer me the space?
it will be used effieciently and i dont mind placing an add as well

tj uk said:
I urgently need a new host for a new project development of deejay contests, and reviewing gigs, albums etc. The site will be about Deejays posting their mixs and allowing people to listen to their mixes, also their will be a dj directory, dj help zone, forum, etc

i will need about 500mb to start off with
once the site becomes more popular maybe 1gb or 2gb may be needed
the bandwidth needed will be about 2-5gb/month

the maz file size upload will have to be about 6/7mb because once the mixs are sumbmitted on the site they will be put as WMA and RAM files.

Can u please offer me the space?
it will be used effieciently and i dont mind placing an add as well

I can help you, please talk me with msn jack@xiaobing.net

Still uncomfortable with no domain or website - resolves to a nocster server Striker but that's it just Cpanel "There is no website configured at this address." :S

Why cover it and offer what seem good packages to anyone who comes along, it seems very strange..... everyone deserves a shot at it but is this something that's gonna come back and bit those signing up?? Seen a lot of posts from Santana offering hosting, or rather all I can help posts, and all on MSN only.

No hosting company name, only on MSN, no site, no meaningfull domain name.

I'm not usually paranoid (which doesn't mean they're not out to get you :classic2: ) but this one just seems very strange :S

Anyone else find this all a bit sinister ogre2

Please Register me ......

:typing: Hello admin, I have already send you a PM please see it.

I have been trying to install MSN and always it is giving a wrong installation and I couldnt get it, :frown2: Somebody please help me, is there any other procedure to add Santana and request him an account ?

We are in very urgency for a good hoster and I believe this is THE BEST offer among all ! :applaudin

sriworld.

Decker said:
Still uncomfortable with no domain or website - resolves to a nocster server Striker but that's it just Cpanel "There is no website configured at this address." :S

Why cover it and offer what seem good packages to anyone who comes along, it seems very strange..... everyone deserves a shot at it but is this something that's gonna come back and bit those signing up?? Seen a lot of posts from Santana offering hosting, or rather all I can help posts, and all on MSN only.

No hosting company name, only on MSN, no site, no meaningfull domain name.

I'm not usually paranoid (which doesn't mean they're not out to get you :classic2: ) but this one just seems very strange :S

Anyone else find this all a bit sinister ogre2

you felt strange?! I'm a personal only. why do I must have hosting company,site,domain? I happy to offer free hosting for those who need it.
My english is poor, so I hard to build a website in English. If you help me do this, I won't mind.
I have some builded website in another language. if you instereted for them, I can show you.but I think you can't read them.
If you need a freehosting, maybe I happy to help you. but If you don't interested a free hosting from me, don't bother me, Please.
I just help those who need a freehosting, is it nasty?

Last edited:
:doh!:

I have downloaded 6 times that MSN messenger and everytime the installation fails.

Santana, please help me, I want an account. The features you are providing , I cant stay from using the offer.

Srikanth.

If you just need a page I can knock one up for you, just let me know what you need one it :classic2:

Great, it worked, Santana, I have added you to the MSN messenger, Please give me one connection, I have been longing for that, Thank you

Sriworld

Back