• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Dan I replied back to the thread at cP Creator if you need it.

I so want to make another script with the time I have now. I hate college work. I have plenty of ideas.

Got the download from hamster and installed as per the instructions.
Also installed MyBB 1.4.2 and when I try to register for a hosting package, I get the following error:

PHP:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'budlo'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/budlo/public_html/clients/modules/p2h.php on line 502
FATAL ERROR: Connection was not made the forum!

Any help would be great.

budlo@localhost? Are you using cPanel? You have to create a user and add it with privileges to the database in order to have access... cPanel MySQL users have their cPanel usernames prefixed to it.

budlo@localhost? Are you using cPanel? You have to create a user and add it with privileges to the database in order to have access... cPanel MySQL users have their cPanel usernames prefixed to it.

I have the DB set up properly.

Host - localhost
DB Username: budlo_******
DB Name: budlo_*******
DB Password: **********

Unless the forums are meant to be on the same DB as CP Creator?

Last edited:
Sorry Jonny' mate but I went with iPanel.
If you are doing another project let me know. Would be happy to help in some way or other.

well no its not........

I am waiting .......
I know cant be written overnight but i ll wait for that,till then i ll be doing all that manually :p

Trust me, if it's going to be written it's going to be in a holiday I have where I don't have some big assignment to do. It may be months, even a year. At the moment, I've just got ideas popping around in my head.

Response to the new script I'm thinking about. As a concept:
A script which basically is a one loading ajax filled order form which does it all when you've loaded the page. So, one one page you select the package, enter the details, create the package in one click of a button with no load times. It would have a full template system, plugins a very well built system. Very simplistic design which makes it easy to intergrate into a website. Maybe the same wrapper style used in cP Creator.

Nope, I don't dev at all. Officially I'm on the 'team'. I don't do anything though. I simply don't have the time. Hence me selling it.

Can the community get an update on this. Has it been sold, is anything finalized ??

I was under the impression it was, but you just said "hence I'm selling it", which makes me think maybe it wasn't sold in the end ??

Can the community get an update on this. Has it been sold, is anything finalized ??

I was under the impression it was, but you just said "hence I'm selling it", which makes me think maybe it wasn't sold in the end ??

He said "hence ME selling it" which means, "That's why I sold it"

What I smoke at night I use while I sleep ( I'm pretty sure anyway ), what I smoke in the morning is what prompts me to make stupid mistakes ...

Still we've all learnt something today. Reading through a cloud of smoke isn't always a good idea, however good it may seem at the time of conception. You'll end up making stupid mistakes and looking like a clown.

The only conclusion I can draw from this, is that I should not read.

Back