• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said I was alone? I happen to have a life offline which is more than I can say for some here. Just don't generalise. If a man was divorced, would you assume he was sitting home all alone and sad? :S

too mean:(

That's not mean, because I live more of an online life... and I'm not too grateful about it. I've been going to clubs around the city (well, just one: Anime Club at the library) and I've got offline friends too (more than five), but I can't always rely on them for things.

Guilty conscience? :D

Guys we need to be treating the ladies like ladies, not like trolls. I needed to see who were the ladies of the forum so I can be extra nice to them. People like Richard are scaring them away. :D

Well there's only three of them so far: Jan, nealle, Yellowmc

You can treat these people like trolls, but don't feed them: Keagle, kimchris, pasaulis, satan, trenzterra

:D :D :D

Guilty conscience? :D

Guys we need to be treating the ladies like ladies, not like trolls. I needed to see who were the ladies of the forum so I can be extra nice to them. People like Richard are scaring them away. :D

Well there's only three of them so far: Jan, nealle, Yellowmc

You can treat these people like trolls, but don't feed them: Keagle, kimchris, pasaulis, satan, trenzterra

:D :D :D

lol:p

i refuse to believe ladies are ladies until I see them on cam;)
I believe jan though because she scares the ---- out of me:p
truly, for equal rights we should treat men and women equally?

lol:p

i refuse to believe ladies are ladies until I see them on cam;)
I believe jan though because she scares the ---- out of me:p
truly, for equal rights we should treat men and women equally?

That's true about equal rights there. Maybe we should start a "Member Pictures" thread?

One thing for sure, not many teenage girls want to start a hosting service. :D

Maybe because Females don't like blowing money away and screwing people over in there teenage years.

I am getting to.... They Actually Have a Brain!

well this sure is a fancy topic isn't it haha.

Not sure why more girls don't get into the whole web hosting world, probably because they are smarter :D

No, I'm Neither Male or Female. I'm neither. Not a shemale. A NotmaleNotFemale. Bit long-winded? =P

Keagle, let me suggest you a gender to avoid confusion in your side and our side.
You are a Nale.
A gender which is nowhere to be found. :p

Keagle, let me suggest you a gender to avoid confusion in your side and our side.
You are a Nale.
A gender which is nowhere to be found. :p

Dont fill that out on a form keagle..

Sex: Nale

that could sound very dirty some places..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back