• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must understand that you have to avoid orthodox religious people if you decided to use that. For they believe that God created only man (male) and a woman (female), whilst I created you. :evilb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys we need to be treating the ladies like ladies, not like trolls. I needed to see who were the ladies of the forum so I can be extra nice to them. People like Richard are scaring them away. :D

:D :D :D

Nice try. But sorry, man. :eek2:
You have to wait in the long list of those who have an appointment with Jan.

Jan's Appointment List
1. the one living in Jan's basement
2. the one living in Jan's kitchen (Dayu)
3. Dan of Deise Host
for (x=4, x<101, x++){
printf("x. Dayu);
void(Richard);
}
102. ......(vacancy, add your username here)

Nice try. But sorry, man. :eek2:
You have to wait in the long list of those who have an appointment with Jan.

Jan's Appointment List
1. the one living in Jan's basement
2. the one living in Jan's kitchen (Dayu)
3. Dan of Deise Host
for (x=4, x<101, x++){
printf("x. Dayu);
void(Richard);
}
102. ......(vacancy, add your username here)

That doesn't even come close in my eyes, but that was a bit funny. :lol:

Nealle is added to the troll list.

The name "nealle" sounds like a "nale"

Dayu said:
Keagle, let me suggest you a gender to avoid confusion in your side and our side.
You are a Nale.
A gender which is nowhere to be found.

Keagle is a nale, Keagel is a troll, nealle is a nale so it automatically makes nealle a troll.

The horrible shame =(

EDIT:

Look what I found:

I have a similar sort of problem, everytime I look into the mirror, a very handsome young man is always staring back at me.

And he says he's female. Or is he a Nale?

Last edited:
There is only one person calling everyone Trolls... with a childish attitude once again, he can't take a joke.

Aww, guys! I'm not a nale! Ugh.... nealle... it's not even my name. I'll try not to be pissed tho hahah. Rock on, freewebspace.

Aww, guys! I'm not a nale! Ugh.... nealle... it's not even my name. I'll try not to be pissed tho hahah. Rock on, freewebspace.

Oh, sorry to hear that.
Let me suggest one thing... how about changing your name to Lleane or Ellane instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back