• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Females don't program. =/

Thus, they most likely wouldn't have a website.

I don't know how Jan, YellowMC and nealle found their way here.
Most likely boredom.

Most likely boredom.
????? WTH? I know a few females that will program circles around 95% of the male programmers out there. There are not as many female hsters/programmers as there are male hoster/programmers but there are some very good ones.
BTW, Jan is a mod here AND on WHT. Pretty impressive for someone who is just bored.

Most likely boredom.

Hold it a little there though. I know PHP programming and have created a blog software myself. I'm not a pro but I was programming some C++ before. I also know HTML, Javascript and CSS, and sometimes create and design my own sites whenever I can. Wait, this is sounding a bit like a resume. Heeheeh.

:angel:

Most likely boredom.

:tired2:
I know a few girls that can script/program very well

hahahaha... and as always... the females win because men give up discussing too soon... :)

Why do people still think that females are less intelligent than males ?

1 example.. at work... we got a new product introduction training on a few new servers and their technologies...

Classroom with 15 men... and the trainer was FEMALE !!!
hahahaha, the look on the faces of everybody. :lol:

Funny enough the respect from the side of the 'students' only started halfway through the lessons/material when she had proven herself to exactly know what she was talking about...

Right, at my computer studies course which spanned two years (probably when dariusjd was still in nappies), not only was there a decent percentage of female students, but the teachers were also well represented by the female population, including the programming classes!

Most likely boredom.

Sexist. See, whereas I, being *special* get the best of both worlds. How do you spell *sexes*? =O

you guys wonder why women don't come here?
never mind the whole "they only go to myspace, they're too lazy too google" the "they don't program"
I have met a fair few webmistresses in my time, many of them far more competent than me!n (and I'm good:p)

I am male, though there are many, many excellent female webmasters. Who can do just as good as any male on the Internet.

It seems that majority of the females doesn't want to vote.

Or is there really an unbalance of genders here? ;) Would love to see more females on this forum, never really seen one forum with many females. However, some of those I've seen are highly capable. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back