• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It rises in anger...every early morning dawn. :lol:
If you can understand it, then you are male for sure.

I bet Jan's really a male thats been posing as a female all this time.

Why try to find females online anyways. I know several in real life and females are way overrated nowdays.

I bet Jan's really a male thats been posing as a female all this time.

Why try to find females online anyways. I know several in real life and females are way overrated nowdays.

What's the point in that? She's the best female moderator I know. Now don't go ruining it.

Jan are you married?

Don't be silly. No man would be able to put up with a wife more intelligent than themselves ;) And with some of the come-backs I’ve seen Jan come out with, I’ll be suppressed if a man can spend more than 20 minutes alone with her.

No offence Jan, your great... But... :p

Last edited:
Does moderation also happen at home?
For instance, "Hey, Dad! Your spamming the discussion!"
And there goes Jan, "Okay, Danny. You're temporarily banned until Friday!"

Garr. Darn you and your modness, abusing your powers and looking at my profile (Or is it public? :S)

But wow, you have been alone for awhile then? :( Well I read that you have a meeting with Dan soon, I hope it goes well ;)

Who said I was alone? I happen to have a life offline which is more than I can say for some here. Just don't generalise. If a man was divorced, would you assume he was sitting home all alone and sad? :S

Who said I was alone? I happen to have a life offline which is more than I can say for some here. Just don't generalise. If a man was divorced, would you assume he was sitting home all alone and sad? :S

Actually, I would. I'm not religious at all, but I still feel that if you’re going to be living with someone of another gender and be involved with them, you should get married before hand. On the other hand, before the commitment of marriage, it is wise to get to know someone before signing the paper, and that can only be achieved by living with them for some time.

I respect other people’s views, including your own Jan, I was not trying to generalize that you would have been alone, but without further information, it was first on my mind.

I seem to have upset you, and I assure you, that was not my intention, if you are at all remotely like you are on the internet in real life (Kind when people deserve it, funny and dedicated) any man (Or woman) would be honored to call themselves your partner, and please can we not bring age into it again :p I may not be even near your age, but i'm older than 65% of this forum.

- Richard out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back