• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bigperm
First off... THIS IS NOT GC's THREAD!

This is my thread mother----ers, and GC is just getting mad because he doesn't know what sodomy means, and that my aprils fools joke was WAY better than his.

I know what the url to dictionary.com as it is pretty obvious.

This is also a prime example of the (abridged) Giancarlo Cycle:
...the old GIancarlo cycle (Bash, attack, lie, talk about being gay, don't want to argue, talk about being gay, get proved wrong, apoligize) ...

WRONG. I don't get proved wrong. Especially in my economic or political beliefs. It is you with that problem.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
WRONG. I don't get proved wrong. Especially in my economic or political beliefs. It is you with that problem.

Oh, shit, someone cut off the connection to my keyboard or something!

How can you say shit like that? "I don't get proved wrong". Well, gee, aren't we modest? :rolleyes:

Everyone gets proved wrong, ffs! And you clearly said 'belief'. Well, 'belief' isn't fact or law darling, so you just proved yourself wrong. :)

:whatthe:
OOGA OOGA! OI! OI! OI! The hormonal bomb is back! End of peace - I'm off. :eek:

Originally posted by anhedonia

Oh, shit, someone cut off the connection to my keyboard or something!

How can you say shit like that? "I don't get proved wrong". Well, gee, aren't we modest? :rolleyes:

Everyone gets proved wrong, ffs! And you clearly said 'belief'. Well, 'belief' isn't fact or law darling, so you just proved yourself wrong. :)

How can one disprove capitalism? Why oh why are people trying to disprove it when their own beliefs don't function? Capitalism is a law and a fact, as it is the only system that works.

Your an idiot.

Who the HELL mentioned capitalism? You said:

Referring to your beliefs in general. Therefore, my love, you're the idiot and not I.

Who the HELL mentioned capitalism? You said:

Referring to your beliefs in general. Therefore, my love, you're the idiot and not I.

My economics beliefs are capitalism, dipshit.

Oooh, I'm racist, ignorant, an idiot, a fool AND a dipshit now? How about your political beliefs then? Besides everyone here knows you think your opinion is fact, sweetheart.

Oooh, I'm racist, ignorant, an idiot, a fool AND a dipshit now? How about your political beliefs then? Besides everyone here knows you think your opinion is fact, sweetheart.

I am a conservative... and in my opinion my beliefs are correct.

Well, nobody is right 100% of the time. And take a chill pill instead of calling people 'dipshits' for no reason. :rolleyes:

GC, normal people have opinions, not beliefs, about worldly things.

WHAT is dipshit?

Can you please keep to the topic or start a new thread to discuss this dipshit of yours?

dip·shit Pronunciation Key (dpsht) Vulgar Slang
n.
A foolish or contemptible person.

You're so insulting, GC! That was a personal attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back