• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY GIANCARLO
I am publicly apologising for my behavior towards Giancarlo. This thread has gotten out of hand, and i think he has copped enough crap. He has not done anything to provoke me with what i have been saying, so for that i will delete all my previous posts in this thread, and say that Giancarlo, I am sorry.

Originally posted by meow
Uh... :confused:
I figured that gian had never done anything at all to harm me, so why should i go around posting shit about him. I think most people in here should probably appologise to gian, and gian you should apologise back. Anyways just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon

I figured that gian had never done anything at all to harm me, so why should i go around posting shit about him. I think most people in here should probably appologise to gian, and gian you should apologise back. Anyways just my 2 cents.
Originally posted by Jan
Giancarlo, please take some time out to take a look at yourself. There are NUMEROUS threads where you take things as a personal attack when they weren't. So the result was you highly insulted many members. I wonder how many people have left this BB because of you?

This thread for instance was a joke.....you turned it into a vendetta.
We don't need to apologise IMHO, he took this as a personal attack from the beginning when it was never intended that way. It had absolutely nothing to do with GC from the start. A joke......pure and simple. Night all! Quack!

Originally posted by Giancarlo
People careful where you step. With this flaming I will be forced to intervene.
You've already reported this thread. If the mods wanted it to have been closed then it would have been closed yesterday. I don't see how else you can intervene. :confused2

Cheatpark, I can intervene but I cannot tell you how because of US National Security. :D

I can tell you, but would have to take you out. :D :biggrin2:

J/k

Seriously I would just reply back with a flame.

Since all GC has been doing is talking junk about closing this thread, and leaving it... it's odd that he still keeps posting in it.
These are all posts by GC, in this thread:
---- YOU ALL!
WAS THERE A NEED FOR YOU TO BE IN THIS THREAD?

Look I got a life, I am not going to argue with a bunch of fools. LATER!
Alright. That's it.

Lock thread.
I will repeat calls to lock this thread.
Then close this bloody thread.
Whatever.

I am ditching this thread...
This my last post here
On this thread. Damn promise already broken.

Make this my last post on this thread.

And to make it all funny...
I don't get proved wrong.

Giancarlo, I think you are the one who started flaming in the first place? I hope you know you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back