• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intervene? From the sound of it something intravenous would be more appropriate.

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon

Okay gian i will apologise to you and keep my mouth shut. Deal.

Thank you.

I don't feel my apology is geniune enough so I will just pull this thread without any.

This my last post here.

Giancarlo, please take some time out to take a look at yourself. There are NUMEROUS threads where you take things as a personal attack when they weren't. So the result was you highly insulted many members. I wonder how many people have left this BB because of you?

This thread for instance was a joke.....you turned it into a vendetta.

:devious2: BEAT IT!
I would appreciate if you stay out of my way.

I had to put the smiley in :p

supposedly he sent those thugs after me a few months ago.. im still waiting for them to show up... :biggrin2:

I AM NOT A THUG!

[btw - thats smiley was in the PM i didn't add it, I had to add it in the post, because I couldn't quote directly.]

No, not you! GC has two lifeguards you see that he uses to threaten us with (he needs them because his dad is such an important person).

Originally posted by meow
No, not you! GC has two lifeguards you see that he uses to threaten us with (he needs them because his dad is such an important person).

Is GC's dad George Bush or something? :biggrin2:

Here we go again. :D
Giancarlo Sending a Private Message
Thank you, Themanonthemoon. Better play it safe. :eek:
<ADD>
Uh-oh! Looks like badpenguin got the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back