• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

What was the post mark date? Has anyone elese got a nov check looks like alot of people on this board use them.

Yo WWF FAN, i also run a WWF site and the thing is, they cancel lots of wrestling sites (mostly due to content like over-exposing Women picture galleries, etc).

What is your URL?

The mail i got was postmarked on the 15th or the 16th.

[Edited by PWR_Paul_Banker on 02-19-2001 at 11:20 AM]

I closed it 2 weeks ago after seeing how much ads are worth i never got that many hits anyway so no big deal but my bigest check would have been for Nov :( i never got any email from them saying i was canceled or anything did anyone elese get a nov check? nice site by the way did you make the logo?

Yeah!!

I got my cheque from Amazing Media this morning! It was postmarked the 15th so it came really quickly as I live in the UK. It was $20 short as I got $326.89 instead of $346.89 but I'll forgive them this time, I'm just glad it came :)

I knew they would come through!

I got my November check today for about $1280

So I can truly say, however late they may be, they do pay and I believe they are trying to get caught up so that they are paying on time.

Amazing Media has proven themselves worthy to me at last.

Those of you who had their accounts let go because of market reasons, Im sure you will still receive your checks owed to you.. just keep posting here if they respond to you or if you get the checks.

I will be posting as soon as I receive my December check.

It was $20 short as I got $326.89 instead of $346.89 but I'll forgive them this time, I'm just glad it came

Woah. That's not cool. My check was *ALSO* short $20! I didn't think it was worth the hassle to get it looked at, but i had no idea others had the problem. I was supposed to get $575 and instead got $555..... odd.....

Anyone else's check too small?

they got you to? that sucks

Do they pay what they owe you if you get canceled?

[Edited by CJ-1 on 02-21-2001 at 11:31 PM]

CJ-1, Amazing Media has offered to pay those terminated members who have ammassed more than $50 for the month.

In the case of someone like me, it seems that they get to keep $40 as a profit, since they cancelled my account mid-month, with no advance warning. :(

December's Checks

I sent AM an email asking how soon it will be before I receive my December check.. this is the response I got.
----------------------------------------------------------
John:

We apologize for the delays we've been experiencing in our payment process. Payments are normally sent approximately 45 days after the close of the month. So, December payments should have been sent around 10 days ago. January payments should be sent out around mid-March. We are working on an entirely new publisher interface which will not only make things easier for you as far as managing your account goes, it will also streamline our accounting processes so that payments are sent in a more timely fashion.

You'll be receiving an e-mail from us soon with the launch date of the new interface and details about how to create your own password for managing your Amazing Media account. Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team

Form mail.

AmazingMedia have been completely ignoring the emails that I've been sending them pleading for them to send the outstanding balances for those members who failed to reach the $50 threshold before being terminated. My reasons were that AM had a $25 threshold in place until they halved our payments (retroactively), doubled the threshold and terminated several members without warning.

Anyway, I only received my November check two days ago (Australia). If the December checks really were dispatched 10 days ago, then us Aussies should see that turn up just a few days after November. Interesting.

Back