• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

Re: who should i use?

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
My site receives roughly 15,000 unique visitors a day, but with all my content I receive about 180,000 pageviews a day.

Who do you recommending I use with this amount of traffic that will pay me what is fair?

As for CPM ... there isn't one I wouldn't recommend you to ... that's my opinion. There isn't one CPM company outthere that I know of that pays on time or pays @ all. Maybe BrustMedia ... but again .. I wouldn't recommend a CPM ... I am rather go with a CPC, you will have better luck with then. Those impression you have with Amazing media and the money that has counted up. Kiss that good buy they won't pay you I am pretty sure of it. If you get over 1 million veiws the only company I would recommend you to is Doubleclicks ... I think their thing is only with sites over 1 millions veiws ...

I agree... Amazing Media appears to be somewhat of a scam
They let my stats build for a while then when payment came due, they declared my site in violation of their TOS and that my earnings had been forfeit, even though the content had not changed at all since it's approval, and that the site had previously been reviewed (at my request) for content and ad placement to ensure that I was NOT in violation.

Live and learn

I got a reply from after questioning whether or not I'd get paid

I emailed them about whether or not I would get paid for my first month "november". Here is what they replied with.

John:

We are processing November payments now and hope to have them mailed by the end of this week. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience as get both our stats page updated and our November payments out to our publishers.

We are striving to get our payments out in a more timely manner because we realize that our publishers depend on them to keep their sites up and running. Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team

I'ts a bit funny to me that they are processing October and November payments at the same time . This is the e-mail I got just last week. I'm not holding out much hope that I'll see a payment and in the mean time I've moved about 90% of my inventory to a lower paying service

We apologize for the delay in payment. We are currently processing October payments and they will be mailed out soon

I mailed them and asked about October checks to and they said the same thing.

We are processing October payments now and hope to have them out in the next couple of weeks. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

They can't be processing checks for October and November at the same time can they? October checks should come in January right? 45 "working" days from October would be around the second week in January after you take out the holidays?

[Edited by CJ-1 on 01-10-2001 at 12:42 AM]

They have been telling me the same exact crap for months now. It's a waste of time if you keep using them. Take them off your site and sign up with another company.

Earlier last year Amazing Media ripped me off for over $200. Don't mess with those prostitutes...

Bump....

Has anyone gotten paid for either October or November yet??
I think I'll fire off another e-mail to see if they still have the same story...
Thanks...

I just mailed them 2 days ago and got this response this morning

John:

We are processing November payments now and should get them out before the end of next week. Our Terms and Conditions state: "Net Payments for impressions delivered in a month will be calculated according to the then-current payment plan and usually sent within 45 days of the close of each month." (http://www.amazingmedia.com/company/pubterms.jsp , Section 3.1)

We do not guarantee that payments are to arrive at their destinations within 45 days of the close of each month. We are, however, creating a procedure which will speed up our delivery of payments and we appreciate your patience as we get this process up and running.

You will be receiving a November payment from us in the amount of $1,280.78 December payments should be processed and sent out around February 15. You can use the Payment Schedule located at http://www.amazingmedia.com/publishers/payment.jsp to estimate your earnings for December and January while we get your stats page updated with the new schedule.

We have no intention of denying payment to publishers who have served legitimate ad impressions for us. Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Thats funny i asked them again this week about October payments
and they said.

October payments will be sent out before the end of this week.

Regards,

I received a payment for September last month so this month they should send out October payments? can anyone clarify what months checks should arrive this month.

[Edited by CJ-1 on 01-18-2001 at 02:36 AM]

how they decide when to pay

My theory is that they don't pay us publishers for the campaign we published during, untilt hey receive payment from all of their advertisers for that specific campaign. Its a business tactic that really leaves us blindly waiting last, but its the one way they can secure their money if they were to not get paid by a client or worst yet just up and leave town.

I am going to stick it out.. I have a lot of money riding on this and I dont want to risk losing it. If you guys are saying you are receiving checks .. no matter how late, I will wait for $1200 :)

If they don't ever pay me who's with me for a road trip to virginia?

And no I didnt receive an October check because I didnt start till early November. Ill have more hope for sure then if you get your check so let us be the first to hear about it!

Hmmm...we'll see adout this

This is the response I got today...... If anyone sees a check let us know...

We have processed October payments and they will be mailed out by tomorrow 1/19/200,
If your account has accrued $25.00, then you will be receiving compensation

I just called and asked about my november payment

I just talked to a woman (the secretary I think) on the phone and she said October payments are all mailed out and finished... so anyone expecting an Oct payment please post a reply here when you get it. She said they just started working on processing Novembers payments. Who knows how long that will take them.

anyone get an october check yet?

Any check from october come for anybody yet? Im still waiting for my november check but I'll feel better if someone got an october check.. They told me they were all sent out.

Back