• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

My December stats reappeared on the Amazing Media publisher stats page, but the money numbers are all still "see notice". It is not encouraging to hear that, on the last day in January, site owners have still not received October checks.

I am dithering over whether to be patient and trust them or not.

The big issue is whose banners I should put on my web site's pages (many thousands of pages) when I next regenerate the site: ValueClick or Amazing Media? Because of the time and trouble it takes to regenerate the site, I can't exactly turn on a dime.

Question for sphosting

Where do you post your banners , I didnt find any on sphosting.com .. I was curious as to how many ad views you get.

- John

Yup

Yeah I seen that they finally updated their pay rate.. Im owed ~$1200 for november and ~$2200 for december not to mention $3000 for last month. I hope I get this money, I have alot riding on it.

- John

I only put the Amazing Media ad on a few pages as a test, so my cumulative total from them is less than $50 as of the end of January. Hence, the soonest I could get a check from them is February.

Obviously that's not an especially big deal. The real question is whether I should go ahead and put their ad on all of my pages. I'll be very interested to see to what extent they make good on Nov/Dec/Jan promises.

November should be sent today

A good friend of mine who also signed up for AM in November got a reply email today stating that his check has been sent out as of "today" (feb 9, friday) and that he will be getting it very soon. So all of you awaiting November checks should be getting a check within the next few days according to this.

If you are interested in signing up for another reliable company that definately will pay on time, sign up for this company called Exit Fuel.
http://www.exitfuel.com/
Use that link above so that I get referral credit :)
They pay $5cpm and my friend actually received his first check for $2000.

I use this now in conjunction with Amazing Media after I emailed them to make sure it was alright with them. They did not have any problem with it and encouraged me to go on ahead and use them.

I will keep you posted when I get my AM check!

Re: November should be sent today

That's sad WabbyTwax, promoting your reffer link. Why would you do something liek that it's against the rules. SHAME SHAME SHAME

oops

oops, well I guess thats why they have the edit feature for the admins. :)

this thread is specifically about getting paid for advertising so I dont think its "off track" ;)

<sarcastic>Oh this just keeps getting better and better...</sarcastic>

My calls to AmazingMedia:

Feb 1st - When are you sending November's check?
Response: By close of business tommarow (Friday)

Feb 8th - When will you be sending November's check?
Response: Tommarow (Friday)

Feb 13th - I have not recieved my check for November. Have you sent them yet?
Response: No, not yet. They will be sent tommarow (Wednesday).

This is absolutely insane :(

Any other stories?

This is not good. If November's checks aren't out yet, then I suppose I wouldn't see a February check until May or June, if then.

Email I Got Today

John:

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. November payments will be mailed today. December payments should be going out in the next 5-10 business days. Typically, we try to get payments out 45 days after the close of the month, so December payments may be slightly delayed.

Please contact us if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Amazing Media Support Team

Just arrived

Dear David:

We greatly appreciate the business you have provided Amazing Media. Unfortunately, due
to current market conditions, we have determined that we are no longer in need of the
advertising inventory available on your site. Therefore, we must cancel your
account. If you have accumulated $50.00 in earnings as of the date of this notice, you
will be compensated for ad appearances (please refer to
http://www.amazingmedia.com/publishers/payment.jsp ).

Please remove the Amazing Media advertising code from your site(s) immediately, as you
will not be compensated for any appearances after this date.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Regards,
Amazing Media Publisher Network

That sucks i wonder how many sites are still with them. The only ads i ever see them show anymore is there on.

Sorry that happened to you Dave

That really sucks Dave... I have questions for you though,
a.) do they owe you alot of money if so how much?
b.) are they saying they will send you the money they owe you?
c.) how long have you been using them.

and what is your website so I can see what they are talking about.

Re: Sorry that happened to you Dave

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
That really sucks Dave... I have questions for you though,
a.) do they owe you alot of money if so how much?
b.) are they saying they will send you the money they owe you?
c.) how long have you been using them.

and what is your website so I can see what they are talking about.

a) Not a huge amount- $700 or something
b) I will not recieve anything
c) On and off for about 8 months

SSacobie and myself have also had our accounts terminated within the past 24 hours.

It seems as though AM is desperate to strip back their network in order to keep their heads above the water line.

It's a bit of a setback, but their rates were so low as to make the program a borderline consideration in any case. I'm sure we'll all be able to find suitable (or even superior) replacements soon enough. I'm just hoping that we'll receive payment for those months outstanding.

I just got the same form mail...

I just got the same mail. I feel sorry for those who hadn't crossed the $50 mark.

I had told them a while back to hold my money until I reached $250, and they were doing that. So I'm at about $113 at this point. According to the mail, I should get paid.

Hmmm... got a question, but it's more appropriate to start another thread...

Back