• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

ckevin

I have joined their service since August, and never been got a check from them, I wonder if they are scam.

Please give some idea!

Are there any CPM agency like them?

Thanks,

Kevin

I am having problems too.

I joined them for one of my sites several months ago, earned about $250, and they still haven't paid me.. I stopped using them a couple months ago.

I've been using them since July, they pay me on time every single month, They recently switch accounting software so if you have not been paid simply either call them up and speek to Tom in support or email them. They do pay.

Thanks reply :)

But Sphosting.com, can you tell me what is your income range from AmazingMedia? I'm afraid they would select to pay for publisher who only got small amount of money only, but for large amount like NC_TOM ($250) and me, they reject to pay :(

Thanks.

I make between $825, $752 a month and they always pay. Even with a big action bonus of 200 bucks.

Stuart Dyer
Sphosting.com

Thanks reply from "Sphosting.com"

Finally, I have received a check today with the wrong name on the Receiver address. Actually, they've got a typo there. Very lucky, the Payee name is CORRECT :)

In clonclusion, I just got a bad experience from them:

(1) slow payment (I have emailed them over 3 times from Sep. to Nov. for my check)
(2) careless typo
(3) amount not correct! ($38.49 rather than actual $38.50)

:(

Kevin

well thats what you get when they use Quicken as their tax/paynment software. : ) I guess I must have gotten your extra cent becuase I got a extra cent that I didn't earn. If you want it i'll send it on over : )

Well i'll finally be earning over 25 bucks this month so I'll find out in december. I would have a while ago but their stupid "make good policy" where if not enought ads are clicked on they don't pay you the full $1.00/1000.

From what I know, they used to be ADSDAQ.com, who hardly ever paid and was really unreliable. And well, a company who has to change their name and do a complete overhaul, is obviously not a very succesfull company, ala Datacom -> FocusIN.

Also, AmazingMedia has your stats available publicly, all I need is your login name and I can look at your site stats without a password, which I think is just ridiculous.

i agree...

the public stats thing is kinda unsettling. However, nobody can change ANYTHING in the public stats so no real harm.
Still, i'd prefer my privacy...

I have been with AM for almost 2 months now

I have only signed up with AM about 1.5 months ago and I have not yet received a check BUT I am not waiting any longer than I have been expecting. If I do not receive my check before the 15th of this month (january 2001) I will begin to speculate and since I have their phone number I will call them.

I am currently waiting for a check for around $1200 for the month of october and I closed out November with about $3200 so we'll see how they pay the big boys.

I will definately post here the instant I receive the check for all those who are curious.

I hope things work well for me and AM because even if they drop their rates I will still make money.

-- John
jbeatty@blazenet.net
http://www.aimicons.net

Re: I have been with AM for almost 2 months now

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
I have only signed up with AM about 1.5 months ago and I have not yet received a check BUT I am not waiting any longer than I have been expecting. If I do not receive my check before the 15th of this month (january 2001) I will begin to speculate and since I have their phone number I will call them.

I am currently waiting for a check for around $1200 for the month of october and I closed out November with about $3200 so we'll see how they pay the big boys.

I will definately post here the instant I receive the check for all those who are curious.

I hope things work well for me and AM because even if they drop their rates I will still make money.

-- John
jbeatty@blazenet.net
http://www.aimicons.net

I am sorry to say but you won't receive your check! :( almost everyone I know has takn teir AM banners of their site and gone wit Click thru banners. Since it's muc easier aand faster to make money wit those. Also tey know te companies will pay.

I'm taking my amazing media banners off soon. I e-mailed them and on top of the 45 day waiting period for payment if you live overseas they send your payment via surface mail and not air. This means I could be waiting an additional 3 months for each cheque! I asked if they could deduct the extra for airmail off my earnings but they said no and as I have to pay for my server each month I'm taking them down.

Just Keep On waiting.....

I e-mailed them a few weeks back about my October check and then again a few days back about the same check. Both times I got the same answer......We apologize for the delay in payment. We are currently processing October payments and they will be mailed out soon about the same check. Both times I got the same answer..

Me thinks AM is in trouble. Right now well over half the adds are for AM because they can't buy enough to fill the inventory they are not selling on their own. When you have a performance based system and you show a large number of the same adds the CTR falls through the floor. I'm displaying only a few ads from AM and the rest much lower paying ads, but at least I know I'll get paid.

well

I have used them for small projects anfd they have always paid so I am moving a larger site accross. I am slightly concerned by the fact that we have that notice up at the moment- waiting for it to be removed.

FYI

ADSHQ was taken over by amazing media.

Thank you for that positive input Dave!

I was hoping somebody would post a reply saying they got paid. Makes me feel better about using them! If its okay I'd like to know the websites you have. Or just email them to me at jbeatty@blazenet.net

- John

I have been using ValueClick for a couple of years, and they do indeed pay reliably. However, given the low clickthrough rates on my site, the CPM based plans are intriguing, to say the least.

I did sign up with Amazing Media because it appeared that I would get about six times the revenue from AM as from ValueClick. I started by installing the Amazing Media code on a few of my most high-traffic pages (my site has over 10,000 pages). Immediately, it appeared from AM's stats that I was making as much from those few pages as ValueClick was paying for the entire site.

But then they suddenly cut their rates in half (backdated to December 1st, as someone else pointed out), and still haven't put earnings totals back on the publisher stats page. Moreover, my December stats disappeared, and they never answered my emails asking various questions.

I have always had the sense that CPM based ad networks were flaky, and that clickthrough based networks were solid, and mabe this is just more proof of that. Sigh.

Originally posted by ckevin
WabbyTwax, once you emailed them and let them know you care about your check, they may mail the check for you, however, I think it is not aplicable to large check payment, also you can see my another post for AM at http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1211

I recommend you stop using AM...

I agree with CKEVIN. Stop using AM. Find another company that is actually paying and giving a rat's a** about their users.

who should i use?

My site receives roughly 15,000 unique visitors a day, but with all my content I receive about 180,000 pageviews a day.

Who do you recommending I use with this amount of traffic that will pay me what is fair?

Back