• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Media Send Check?

thank you website income fairy

I got my December check today too. Let us praise thanks to the ad revenue god. It was a much needed one and it couldnt have come at a better time for me. I hope AM gets caught up with the rest so I can actually depend on it. Also, thanks everyone for sharing your status with the rest of us. We need to stick together when it comes to our money :)

- John

Got my January Check

Got my January check today!

I havent seen anyone else post about it yet so I hope everyone else gets theirs.

Me too

January cheque arrived for me this morning. This is getting scary! If they start paying on time I might even be tempted to re-signup..........

Amazing Media:One Of Few Profesional Networks

Hi,

I Have Worked with Amazing Media For About 4 Months And Have Recived Their 3 Cheques Already......Not On Time as 2-3 Months delay is common.Expecting 4th one soon

They Have Replied To My Every Mail In Profesional Way And have Always Applogised For Not Sending Cheques.

Amazing Media Is One Of The Few Profesinal Networks On Net Who defintaely Pays Up.
I assure That Any One Who Is Not Caught as Cheater Would be Definately Paid

Regards
Mastermind
http://www.bollyblues.com

Well, they dropped me from there network, and I just recieved my remaining 3 checks from them. So they even pay what they owe after they remove you because and I quote
"
We greatly appreciate the business you have provided Amazing Media. Unfortunately, due
to current market conditions, we have determined that we are no longer in need of the advertising inventory available on your site. Therefore, we must cancel your account.

Please remove the Amazing Media advertising code from your site(s) immediately, as you will not be compensated for any appearances after this date.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

"
Sucks, but I got other advertisers, so I'll be allright

Hi,
Last Recived Their 4th Cheque Today and They have cleared their all dues On Me.
Mind You These Cheques I Have Got After Cancelation Of My Account.
Similar Case with Me,With same Letter But They are Truly Right.

No One Has Spare Money My Dear.

Must have Heard The Words "Survival Of Fittest"

Regards
Mastermind
http://www.bollyblues.com

Febs Check

Can someone call and get an E.T.A for February's checks? They should be arriving some time this week.. but I'd like to know what they are saying.
thanx!

ahh nevermind

The february check came today!
Wow they are back on track it looks like..
I knew they would!
- John

I got February's check on the 18th, looks like they are back on track.

<subliminal messaging>Amazing Media, re-accept my site please!</subliminal messaging>

I've got my check too!

I've got my check for February too, after they slash my account... Oh well, at least they paid. :) I wasn't even expecting to get a check too, cause they terminated my account.

Has anyone received a check for March? It was one month ago today when I got my last check from them. This will probably be my last month with AM since I'm only getting 20 cents CPM now :(

Back