• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. WabbyTwax

NetPalNow paying up to $15cpm

At netpalnow our publishers are earning between $10 - $15 cpm with our popup program. If you are interested please email me at john@netpalnow.com and I will be happy to send more details.
  2. WabbyTwax

Great new ad revenue opportunity!

My name is John and I would like to introduce a great new way to earn ad revenue from "NetPalNow", a Mindset Interactive company. With our affiliate program webmasters can earn more money than they ever have from standard popup, banner and text link ad programs. We understand the internet ad...
  3. WabbyTwax

Exitfuel December Payment

Has anyone received December's payment from exitfuel yet this month? I guess its always come early but I was just making sure it's not just me.
  4. WabbyTwax

Other forums for ad revenue?

What are some other message boards that discuss ad revenue?
  5. WabbyTwax

Compactbanner.com working for any of you?

Having a problem getting www.compactbanner.com to come up. It appears that DNS is not responding to it. Can anybody else get their website up?
  6. WabbyTwax

Coupon Mountain

Coupon Mountain accepts affiliates at the rate of $.05 cpc. You may want to email them and ask for a better rate if your traffic is high. I receive approximately 35,000 visitors a day and my average clicks a day for them is about 150. I am under the impression that a first click is not good...
  7. WabbyTwax

Paypopup website problem?

I've been a paypopup member for a while but for the last couple weeks the website has seemed to disappear. Does anybody know what's up with them?
  8. WabbyTwax

Compact Banner Payment Dates?

I just closed out my first earnings with compact banner and It shows my totals but under "Paid" it says "NO" .. can someone tell me how long it takes CB to go from the audit to the payment? Thanks.
  9. WabbyTwax

My thoughts on the ad revenue market

If you are running a website with to earn advertising revenue, don't quit your day job. This market has been highly unstable and unpredictable and there will never be a standard because demographics, economies and products change too fast and too often. If you want the advertising market to...
  10. WabbyTwax

Focusin checks running late this month?

If any of you are focusin publishers, please let me know whether or not you got your August 10th check yet this month, mine is running a bit late and i wanted to see if anyone else has gotten theirs yet or if anyone has not gotten theirs yet. Thanks.
  11. WabbyTwax

tmpexpress.com for popunders

I was contacted by someone from www.tmpexpress.com to try their ad service so I signed up. Id like to know if anyone else has tried them and what you thought. Or if you decide to try them out please report your thoughts on them here.
  12. WabbyTwax

Okay let me have it

If theres anything you'd like to comment on about my website please feel free. http://www.originalicons.com I'd like to hear what a fresh set of eyes can tell me.
  13. WabbyTwax

Message Boards Ads - New Idea

I know that some of you that run message boards are having trouble finding advertisers that allow their ads to be shown on these boards. And to be honest the advertising I have done on my board with almost 5,000 members has been quite pathetic. http://c1003.gigahosts.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi...
  14. WabbyTwax

Good news from FocusIN

I just got this email because I am a FocusIN Publisher. I felt that those who werent might want to hear about the new things happening with FocusIN in case you ever thought about signing up for their ad service. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  15. WabbyTwax

Paying taxes on your advertising revenue?

What are you thoughts on paying taxes on your advertising revenue? I'll be honest.. I havent paid any taxes on any of the money I've earned online. Should be seriously worried about the IRS finding out? Do all of you make paying taxes on the money you've earned a huge priority? Do we even HAVE...
Back